[Game] Kings v. Sixers - Thursday, Nov. 9 - 7 PT

origkds

What- Me Worry?
Word from Doug: Vince Carter is out with kidney stones.

OUCH!!!!!

Oops. Sorry. Didn't realize it had been mentioned above as I was guilty of my own worst pet peeve.

Clarification however? You don't have to be OLD to get kidney stones.
Correct, I had kidney stones twice in my late 20's and once in my early thirties. Not a club you want to belong to.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Random aside: One of the things I really like about G1C is the handrails in the lower bowl. They help keep traffic in separate lanes. :)

Damn. George Hill looked like he was frozen in time. At least it ended well. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Correct, I had kidney stones twice in my late 20's and once in my early thirties. Not a club you want to belong to.
Aside - My whole family sported a special look on opening night. Unfortunately, my daughter forgot to take a picture. ;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
George Hill should just sit out if he’s going through personal issues. Sick of this
The thing is, we don'[t even know for sure if it is personal issues. We know he missed one game over something personal but other than that, there's no gossip floating around. It's frustrating - and then you see him all of a sudden come back to earth and look at least competent.

The thing is, we don'[t even know for sure if it is personal issues. We know he missed one game over something personal but other than that, there's no gossip floating around. It's frustrating - and then you see him all of a sudden come back to earth and look at least competent.
It’s very strange. Seems like a nice guy so i don’t hope he’s going through anything of course, but i sure do wish there was an explanation for him passing open shots and just looking like a different player out there.

Id rather he just miss shots from being aggressive, as opposed to whatever this is. :(

Buddy is still one of the teams better prospects, and it would be a disappointment for me to see him as just a sixth man.. I don’t mind him there now as he seems comfortable, but long term the team needs him to be a starting quality SG, which I think he will be

Buddy is still one of the teams better prospects, and it would be a disappointment for me to see him as just a sixth man.. I don’t mind him there now as he seems comfortable, but long term the team needs him to be a starting quality SG, which I think he will be
He got benched because he played bad. I think he'll get the starting job if he can keep up his play

That Hield rebound...I wish more players did that. Go up big for them.

Anyone else want Fox to just shoot threes until he gets good at them? He's young.. He can develop one and not limit himself