[Game] Kings v. Pelicans - Thursday, Oct. 26 - 7:30 PT

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
WARNING: Do not venture to Twitter if you are not ready to see quote after quote from Howdy Doody dumping on DMC, dumping on Webber for trying to be fair about DMC, etc.

I cannot begin to express my relief that this game is NOT being broadcast by Grant & Jerry. It's embarrassing enough to see some of the tweets Grant is making.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I totally get it. Blah, blah, blah. On the one hand he had a bad environment, on the other he's got to take responsibility. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Talking from both sides of his mouth.
No, apparently you don't get it at all. Have a ice night. I just don't have the energy to debate this with you any longer.

FYI - Chicken and egg refers to which came first, the chicken or the egg. That can be taken to ask was Cousins the result of a toxic environment or was the environment toxic because of Cousins.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
So is my TV wrong or are the Kings up big at half time? And if they are up big at half time has there been one teency wincie little bit of info from Webber on why they might be up big? Just asking.

ZBo leading us in minuets is comical and Fox and Skal playing less than 8min is criminal
Yeah even when we're playing great and winning he finds a way to be annoying. It's kind of a double edge sword...we play well and win, Joerger will be more stubborn about his awful/anti-Fox/Bog/Skal/Mason rotation...we play poorly, well we lose and play poorly and it isn't fun to watch.

Listening to Chuck and Ernie and Kenny and Shaq is about as exciting as listening to my cat hack up a furball.
Kenny Smith thinks everything he has to say is so profound and dripping with timeless roundball wisdom. The dude is so long-winded and boring! And yet he's charismatic compared to Shaq. I think Barkley has a decent opinions but its hard to suffer through all their drivel to get to any substance. I fast forward or hit mute 95% of the time.

So is my TV wrong or are the Kings up big at half time? And if they are up big at half time has there been one teency wincie little bit of info from Webber on why they might be up big? Just asking.
I'm not listening to the game, watching it on a crappy YouTube feed - don't wanna listen to it really - just watch.

Yeah even when we're playing great and winning he finds a way to be annoying. It's kind of a double edge sword...we play well and win, Joerger will be more stubborn about his awful/anti-Fox/Bog/Skal/Mason rotation...we play poorly, well we lose and play poorly and it isn't fun to watch.
Although i can't stand the way our coach operates sometimes, i truly can't find much fault in him tonight and i refuse to search for some now. They came out looking prepared and energized and thats
all i can ask for. Fox will surely play enough minutes in the second half and more than likely finish the game out

i just PRAY we hold them off and come out just as smart and energetic when the second half begins

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Kenny Smith thinks everything he has to say is so profound and dripping with timeless roundball wisdom. The dude is so long-winded and boring! And yet he's charismatic compared to Shaq. I think Barkley has a decent opinions but its hard to suffer through all their drivel to get to any substance. I fast forward or hit mute 95% of the time.
Thank you. I've never liked him and I've felt like the only occupant of "Kenny Ain't All That" island.

WARNING: Do not venture to Twitter if you are not ready to see quote after quote from Howdy Doody dumping on DMC, dumping on Webber for trying to be fair about DMC, etc.

I cannot begin to express my relief that this game is NOT being broadcast by Grant & Jerry. It's embarrassing enough to see some of the tweets Grant is making.
Oh so his 2 favorite guys, shocking. Maybe he can bring up bobby J being a wuss for not playing in 2002 with an abnominal pull while he's at it

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
As I understand it, he was part of a rival prospective ownership group, and he's salty that the Ranadivé-led group won the bid, and not him.
That's the prevailing opinion, along with some perceived slights of Webber by Vivek that may or may not have actually occurred.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
No, apparently you don't get it at all. Have a ice night. I just don't have the energy to debate this with you any longer.

FYI - Chicken and egg refers to which came first, the chicken or the egg. That can be taken to ask was Cousins the result of a toxic environment or was the environment toxic because of Cousins.
No, you don't get it. There were a lot of players with the Kings with a lotta coaches, but they didn't act like Cousins. The logic doesn't match up with the chicken and egg analogy. Divac made the decision to let Cousins go because he couldn't handle a guy who didn't know how to be a good team mate, not because he wasn't a good player. The coaching carousel didn't cause Cousins to be a lousy team mate. Webber isn't clarifying things - he's making them more obscure to the non-King fans out there.