[Game] Kings @ Sixers - 1/30/17 - 3PT/6ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
You don't tell your players that there are any excuses. I understand that. This is the 7th game on the road and the guys must be tired. I sure as hell wish we had won this one but it was an interesting ending.. Oh...... do I need to mention that Cuz is a cold blooded beast? My god, folks we are lucky to get to see him. Unfortunately, I think some are getting so used to his play that they don't appreciate him. AND, he stays healthy.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
One step forward, three steps back.

The thene of the season.
Nope. Totally disagree.

The Kings have been playing incredible ball, and finally had a lapse. There is a definitive difference out there in effort, energy, heart and hustle. Sometimes things just don't work. Tonight's problem was defense, but the team did not give up ... ever. I'll take that to grow with.

I said it on Twitter: I'll ride or die with this team. GO KINGS!

I guess the rest of the season is seeing what is salvageable around Cousins in terms of these vets. Temple looks like he can be. Collison/Afflalo/Koufos etc etc sit on the fence

I appreciate WCS progression, and the fact that he is now looking like he is on the correct path. Now he needs to get that rebounding and second effort on plays going

Casspi I hope will be ready next game, Vlade and management force Joerger to stop with Barnes.

It's games like this where I try to comfort myself with pathetic, petty BS. At the end of the day, this is the city where the fans booed Santa Claus, so they'll always take a permanent L in my book.

Haha, sigh.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I guess the rest of the season is seeing what is salvageable around Cousins in terms of these vets. Temple looks like he can be. Collison/Afflalo/Koufos etc etc sit on the fence

I appreciate WCS progression, and the fact that he is now looking like he is on the correct path. Now he needs to get that rebounding and second effort on plays going

Casspi I hope will be ready next game, Vlade and management force Joerger to stop with Barnes.
Casspi is going to be reevaluated at the end of the week. He will not play until then. Vlade and management are not going to force Joerger to play or not play anybody...nor should they. He's the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.