Free Agency

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
It's a good thing that opinions exist in this world where I'm allowed to believe things you don't :)
I'm confused. In exactly which part of your post do you think you expressed an opinion that I don't believe in?

EDIT - Or, to put it another way, what "opinion" do you think that I'm expressing?

I'm confused. In exactly which part of your post do you think you expressed an opinion that I don't believe in?

EDIT - Or, to put it another way, what "opinion" do you think that I'm expressing?
Your last post, the way I took it as, was that you didn't believe my statement of me actually wishing that Ben would do well. I have no reason to wish anything else, but nothing is built from hopes and dreams in the NBA. You need results. I continue to hope to be proven wrong, but if we had to trade him, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it as he has not proven much of anything.

Mike McGraw ‏@McGrawDHBulls 1h1 hour ago
Mike McGraw Retweeted Marc Stein

Rudy Gay is a guy the #Bulls have been trying to get. But do they have any trade bait?

Interesting yet again. First I've heard this.
His
Name
Is
Jimmy
Butler

But really it's an awkward fit. Portis and Mirotic make the most sense for good value back, but once again, both are big guys. Mirotic would be Ryan Anderson for a 4th of the cost which would be nice though. I like Doug and Snell, but that'd be a move backwards that doesn't help us win game next year.

His
Name
Is
Jimmy
Butler

But really it's an awkward fit. Portis and Mirotic make the most sense for good value back, but once again, both are big guys. Mirotic would be Ryan Anderson for a 4th of the cost which would be nice though. I like Doug and Snell, but that'd be a move backwards that doesn't help us win game next year.
Jimmy Butler would be nice, but think we would need to sweeten the pot for Chicago to give him up. Like add McLemore and Koufos

I think I agree with you that Durant would have more talent around him in OKC than BOS, but BOS supporting cast with Durant is better than LeBron's supporting cast. I don't have confidence in Love in that system. And Smart and Bradley could give Kyrie fits. If Durant goes to BOS, I consider them favorites in the East. Better coaching. Better defense too.
No.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Your last post, the way I took it as, was that you didn't believe my statement of me actually wishing that Ben would do well. I have no reason to wish anything else...
That's cool, but no Kings Fan really ever has any reason to wish that anyone, past or present, on the active Kings roster, do anything but well. Are you of the belief that there have been no Kings Fans who have ever wished for a Kings player on the active roster, past or present, to do less than well?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
His
Name
Is
Jimmy
Butler

Taj Gibson is a necessary contract to make it work, is rumored to be on the block, and remains a really good fit, especially if we then are going to turn around and use Kosta as part of a get a PG package. A Taj/McDermott pairing would turn our frontcourt into versatile defensive monsters for Joerger, and our SFs into designated shooters. Swing Ben and Kosta into Rubio, resign Curry, still have cap room left...that then mysteriously lands on Waiters?

C -- Cousins/Big Papa
PF -- WCS/Gibson/Tolliver/Skal
SF -- Omri/McDermott
SG -- Afflalo/Waiters???/Curry
PG-- Rubio/Collison/Cousins

As long as Cuz stayed healthy, that's a lot of shooters and scrappy defenders.

Last edited:
That's cool, but no Kings Fan really ever has any reason to wish that anyone, past or present, on the active Kings roster, do anything but well. Are you of the belief that there have been no Kings Fans who have ever wished for a Kings player on the active roster, past or present, to do less than well?
Nope, not at all. Some people take things too far and develop certain agendas towards particular players. My only agenda is the Kings. I want them to do well and while I may be aggressive at times voicing my displeasure about particular players, at no point do I ever intentionally cross the line and get personal. Now I'm not perfect and I've said things over the years I'm not particularly proud of, but it's not like I aim to do that. However, I've been around long enough to know that not everyone is like that. Some just aim for a player and that's that.