[Game] Kings @ Suns, 11 APR 2016, 22:00 ET/19:00 PT

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
The pre game said with Orlando winning tonight we can't fall out of the top 10 picks.
I think that's wrong.

We can't fall out with a win tonight, but if we were to win BOTH of the remaining games we'd tie their 34 wins, and in a tie for lottery balls head to head etc. doesn't matter -- its done by straight coin flip.

So now we've got one free win in us tonight or vs. Houston. But if we win both, I think its still a 50% chance to lose it (unless Orlando is polite and wins one more to get to 35, then we're safe). Hence be better if the Suns, who aren't even good enough to be embarrassing, figure out a way to resit the might of our overwhelming Kosta/Anderson/Caron attack and win this one. Then we could play as hard as we wanted vs. Houston with no ill consequences.

Seth Curry future bench Bibby?

Karl needs to play Dukan and Moreland in the 2nd half.

Grant's passive aggressive digs at Cousins are getting pretty annoying.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I think that's wrong.

We can't fall out with a win tonight, but if we were to win BOTH of the remaining games we'd tie their 34 wins, and in a tie for lottery balls head to head etc. doesn't matter -- its done by straight coin flip.

So now we've got one free win in us tonight or vs. Houston. But if we win both, I think its still a 50% chance to lose it (unless Orlando is polite and wins one more to get to 35, then we're safe). Hence be better if the Suns, who aren't even good enough to be embarrassing, figure out a way to resit the might of our overwhelming Kosta/Anderson/Caron attack and win this one. Then we could play as hard as we wanted vs. Houston with no ill consequences.
According to the updated standings on ESPN.com, Orlando's win tonight means that there are now four teams with 35+ wins guaranteed to be in the lottery. Even if we win out, we can't finish with more than 34, which means that we can't finish better than 10th.

I think that's wrong.

The Magic have 35 wins now.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
No, it only takes one. For example, if Orlando finishes at 11 but gets in the top 3, it would push us back one, so we would be 11th.
You know what? Good! If Orlando plays to win, down to the end, and they get rewarded with a Top 3 pick, and the team that held out their good players for "rest" to try and jockey for ping-pong balls gets their comeuppance and loses their pick, then I am here for it!

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
yep, just a slow update. My bad. Cancel last transmission, and go get them Mr. Anderson.

Somebody else can go shop James's head onto that, I don't have the time right now.

If we are keeping Cousins I would like to see Rudy and Rondo gone. At the same time I would be intrigued of how this team would look without all three of Cousins, Rudy and Rondo.