[Game] Kings v. Trailblazers - 4/5/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

Let's sign Gerald Henderson! The guy is an under-the-radar shooting guard with a ton of skill!

Who's with me?

EDIT: I just saw Demarcus foul him. I hope that doesn't affect our chances of getting Henderson. How disappointing.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
someone help me try to figure this one out, how do the Kings get out rebounded 19 to 3 on the offensive glass with a 6'11 and 7'0 ft bigs on the court?

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Let's sign Gerald Henderson! The guy is an under-the-radar shooting guard with a ton of skill!

Who's with me?

EDIT: I just saw Demarcus foul him. I hope that doesn't affect our chances of getting Henderson. How disappointing.
Henderson was using tactic there and trying to draw a Cousins technical and it worked like a charm.

Two more to go....

Took my 2.5 year old son to the game tonight, and we had a good time. Some good moments. Feels like a river cats game though, straight up triple aaa nba franchise charging full price.

New arena, coach, and team can't get here soon enough. Nothing about this year has been impressive.

K

KingMilz

Who's with me?

I made a thread and there were people saying Mclemore would help us more.....

Cousins really needs to grow up
That was the stupidest thing ever. Inexcusable. Cousins can't really be this dumb.
Ironically, the constant whining and critiquing over Cousins demeanor/behaviour is far worse and predictable than anything the kid actually does. Everyone preaching about what he needs to do should heed your own advice and stop incessantly complaining about it. Give it a damn rest already.

The 7'0 one isn't a very good rebounder?
While that's partly true, that same 7-footer spends a fair amount of time defending the perimeter which doesn't usually bode well for rebounds.

FWIW, if the 6'0 PG would spend a little more time and effort helping to defend that same perimeter instead of diving in for rebounds in order to get triple doubles, the team defense might be a bit better.

Ironically, the constant whining and critiquing over Cousins demeanor/behaviour is far worse and predictable than anything the kid actually does. Everyone preaching about what he needs to do should heed your own advice and stop incessantly complaining about it. Give it a damn rest already.
ha....okay, sure.

someone help me try to figure this one out, how do the Kings get out rebounded 19 to 3 on the offensive glass with a 6'11 and 7'0 ft bigs on the court?
Long shots long rebounds and great athletes like Aminu and Harkless.
If we keep Cousins and Willie I hope they come together during the offseason to work on Willies offensive game and his positioning on rebounds.

This was bugging me. Lazy rebounding by our players. It happened several times that the Blazers came over and took the rebound from our guys. That's how we lost the game. Turn overs and rebounding.

K

KingMilz

Long shots long rebounds and great athletes like Aminu and Harkless.
If we keep Cousins and Willie I hope they come together during the offseason to work on Willies offensive game and his positioning on rebounds.
Was it you before the season or during talking about how Harkless has become decent he's been terrific since they replaced him with Vonleh in the starting line up. Also Ed Davis and Plumlee has slaughtered plenty of teams on the glass. Blazers are by far the most athletic team in the NBA in terms of rotation players there worst athlete is CJ and he's decent and they got elite athletes for days.

Was it you before the season or during talking about how Harkless has become decent he's been terrific since they replaced him with Vonleh in the starting line up. Also Ed Davis and Plumlee has slaughtered plenty of teams on the glass. Blazers are by far the most athletic team in the NBA in terms of rotation players there worst athlete is CJ and he's decent and they got elite athletes for days.
Yes i wanted Harkless in a Kings jersey. But a second round pick was apparently too much to give up for him....
Almost comical how those tweener forwards were looked down upon only a few seasons ago and today are becoming the backbone of several successful teams.