[Game] Kings v. Warriors - 1//9/16 - 7 PT, 10 ET

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Honest, Grant, with a minute left in the half, any player getting his third foul is not a tragedy. Stop it, please. With WCS back, it is less of a problem not that any King brings as muuch as Boogie. It's three, Grant. Save this tuff for your radio show.

Draymond is legit

Curry is great but Draymond is a legit star

Especially when you ask Koufos to guard him. Seriously, how hard is it to just not leave him wide open for the 3 every time? Gay keeps leaving him too. The idea of giving up open 3's instead of lanes at the rim all season has been a novel one, but on the nights their shots are falling it's going to be hard to trade your 2's for their 3's.

I've seen a change in Boogie recently that I've been waiting for for years. I think from a mental aspect he has turned a corner and has officially put on his big boy pants. When was the last time he smiled on the court in like 5 straight games? Or walked off the court calmly after being called for a horrible foul call? Even his offensive game has changed. He stops, surveys, and shoots when he needs to and passes when he needs to. He's on much more than a scoring and rebounding tear. He's maturing in every way right before us. I love it. I can like this version of Boogie, the other one I did not enjoy much at all.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
If it's true that you can roughly calculate how important a player is to their team by how much they make the other team and the other team's fans hate them than Draymond Green and Andrew Bogut are two of the best in the league. Curry makes impossible shots, but those two guys are doing most of the heavy lifting for them.

I've seen a change in Boogie recently that I've been waiting for for years. I think from a mental aspect he has turned a corner and has officially put on his big boy pants. When was the last time he smiled on the court in like 5 straight games? Or walked off the court calmly after being called for a horrible foul call? Even his offensive game has changed. He stops, surveys, and shoots when he needs to and passes when he needs to. He's on much more than a scoring and rebounding tear. He's maturing in every way right before us. I love it. I can like this version of Boogie, the other one I did not enjoy much at all.
It's almost like he heard the media and fans melting down after he got tossed from the warrior game. I couldn't believe the heat he was taking. Even deuce and damian in the morning mentioned that they couldn't believe how bad DMC was getting torched that day.