[Game] Kings v. LA Kobes - 1/7/16, 7:30 PT, 10:30 ET

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I hope this finally puts a stop on all those trade Cousins posts. He had a near triple double with 29 points shooting 8 of 12, 10 rebounds and 7 assists. Up one gets the lose ball, gets fouled, rolls his ankle and still comes up HUGE by hitting both free throwes to get us a 3 point leave with 7 seconds on the clock. I'm proud of our franchise player!
But, I mean, he'll never be as classy as Kobe. #KobeIsAClassAct

last game and this game - Karma equlizer

relax the next game, let Cus heal with almost a week of vacation and then must wins against NO and Utah

Really weird game, essentially played close to three quarters of solid ball and then we let two kids have out of body experiences, thankfully we did enough to get the win. I say just turn the page, just a really weird game where a terrible team decided to play the quarter of their lives on national tv.

I

Im Still Ballin

Cousins just moving so much better of recent. Ran the fastbreak. Hopefully the ankle isn't too bad, want to see him embrace the movement and speed in his game. Had some great post moves tonight.

I think it might be time to fiddle around with trade possibilities with our current guards. I really would not mind seeing Collison or McLemore go to be replaced by a saavy veteran gaurd (Nelson type player). KMart might even be a nice option. We also could really use a shutdown wing player because we simply do not have one. Nonetheless very happy to pull out the win in what would have been a truly devastating loss.

DC had a lot to do with the lakers coming back. Seth also, that last quarter made me sick to my stomach.
I can't even trust collison with the ball in his hands anymore
Nonetheless good job by our starting 5, rondo and boogie saved that game from total disaster

Hard to trust this team. Vlade finding a way to get a defensive wing in here before the deadline would help that.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Other teams are killing us one the spread pick and roll. Some of this in on the coaching stuff and some on our players. But a wing who could defend the opponents best player (like Tony Snell) might would have made a big difference during LAs big run

I think it might be time to fiddle around with trade possibilities with our current guards. I really would not mind seeing Collison or McLemore go to be replaced by a saavy veteran gaurd (Nelson type player). KMart might even be a nice option. We also could really use a shutdown wing player because we simply do not have one. Nonetheless very happy to pull out the win in what would have been a truly devastating loss.
DC and Seth/butler for Kmart sounds pretty good