[Game] Kings @ Old Ben Gay Smelling Grandpas -- Jan. 5, 5:30PT/8:30ET

Fu Ref's. Nba is a Joke.
If Cousins would be Harden or some other soft poster boy of this league he would have shot 20 Ft's tonight.
And I don't care if they don't like him as a person. Thr job of the ref's is to be as unbiased as possible. If they can't be unbiased they shouldn't call games.
Pathetic.

You can't lose like that.

Rudy finally shows up.

Marco hits the shots he was brought here to make.

Cousins keeps his cool and becomes immortal.

and your final possession is completely ****ed by the starting point guard on a bone head mistake?

Come on Darren understand the situation. Get your head out of your *** dude. We needed this one.

S

sactownfan

For as fast as people say Darren is ......Williams blew him up and blew by him every single possession. I watched Darren actually call for a switch on to Dirk in which Dirk backed him down and easily shot over for a huge basket. HE CALLED FOR THAT!!! Worst PG defense I've ever seen

Question on how they run the clock: How do they determine how many seconds left on the clock if there's a violation? Do they just reset the clock to when the shotclock went off? So if the ball hits the rim it keeps running and they don't reset it? For example, 2 seconds on the clock, DC releases the ball, shotclock expires at 1.5 on game clock. But only hits the board/floor at 0.5. So they'd reset it to 1.5 because it didn't hit the rim? What if game clock expired before airball came down?

Worse than Memphis. We deserved this one.

We were SO disorganized on last possession. Should have called a timeout!!!!

And like Grant said if the ball hits the rim and it is game over. Unbelievable.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

For as fast as people say Darren is ......Williams blew him up and blew by him every single possession. I watched Darren actually call for a switch on to Dirk in which Dirk backed him down and easily shot over for a huge basket. HE CALLED FOR THAT!!! Worst PG defense I've ever seen

Their defensive sets call for switches. Now, I've never seen a team run two PG's and a SG running those kinds of switches as the game plan. If this were the first time we've seen a small guard defending a post player it would be one thing, but it's not.