[Game] Warriors @ Kings 11/7 7PM PST 10PM EST

What's with the continuous 1-4 flat plays for Rudy. When has that ever been a good idea? I've been as irritated with Rudy as anyone (mainly about defense) but who's putting him in that position?
the GSW defense and all the turnover the "ball movement" is generating.

Does anyone here remember the Tyreke Evans for Steph Curry debate we had on here a couple years back? lol

I'll admit that I was for keeping Tyreke. In my defense, this was before Curry sold his soul to the Devil and had ankles made of wet news paper.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Does anyone here remember the Tyreke Evans for Steph Curry debate we had on here a couple years back? lol

I'll admit that I was for keeping Tyreke. In my defense, this was before Curry sold his soul to the Devil and had ankles made of wet news paper.
Curry's 1-5 for 3pts...maybe we should have the discussion again. :p

Does anyone think this game will be nail bitting interesting with about 5 minutes to go Q4? After all that's when teams usually gear up for the finish if not finished already.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

I'd still take a healthy Evans over a healthy Curry; I'll stipulate that Curry is the superior player, but I like guys who play like Evans more than I like guys who play like Curry.

EDIT - Furthermore than that, I maintain that Evans was a good pick: we had the fourth pick in the draft, and we got the fourth-best player in the draft. It's not our fault that Memphis ****ed up.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Does anyone think this game will be nail bitting interesting with about 5 minutes to go Q4? After all that's when teams usually gear up for the finish if not finished already.
Let's see what happens with Curry in the 3rd. This is hardly an inspiring game or environment, but Curry dropped 28 on the Pels in the 3rd last week. Keep him quiet and who knows, hang around.