[Game] Game 8: Sacramento Kings @ Dallas Mavericks, 11/11/14 5:30 PST 8:30 EST

Kings record for the season:

• Total voters
Why is it that the ball movement has stopped? Rudy going one on one is fine once in a while. But this is starting to get stupid. We built the lead off of defense and ball movement, which created open shots for Sessions and Ben. It's stopped. and now Ellis just drained a 3. SMH.
The team appears to "panic" when the other team goes on a run, which results in reverting back to one on one forced iso play. Hopefully it doesn't take multiple losses, to learn to keep playing a team game...no matter the score

I guess it's just the old-timers who have the patience to watch a game and accept that teams will make mistakes. I'll be honest - this game thread gets pretty depressing at times.
I don't care who they are playing...to go in the tank like this and blow a 24 pt lead in a matter of a quarter and a half and then manage to go down 8 is unacceptable

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We were up 20+ ... that's a pretty big turn around.
So you fully expected the Dallas Mavericks to be totally blown out on their home court by the Kings? Seriously? You didn't expect them to start making all those shots they were missing?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
So you fully expected the Dallas Mavericks to be totally blown out on their home court by the Kings? Seriously? You didn't expect them to start making all those shots they were missing?
Especially on a night where the best player in franchise history was expected to reach a major career milestone

Immaturity showing once again. Last game they came in expecting a win against an injured team. This time they got up early and just went away from what was working thinking they had already won the game

There's a difference between not being blown out and coming back to take a 8 point lead.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I guess it's just the old-timers who have the patience to watch a game and accept that teams will make mistakes. I'll be honest - this game thread gets pretty depressing at times.
I don't know, I consider myself an "old timer," and I don't accept it. I don't care how young we are, or how good they are, or whose court we're playing on. We blew a twenty-six point lead. Did I expect us to blow out the Mavericks on their home court? No. Did I expect them to continue to miss shots all night? No. Did I expect to go from twenty-six up to nine behind, in less than thirty minutes? NO!