[Game] Game 4: Sacramento Kings @ Denver Nuggets, 11/03/14 6PM PST, 9 PM EST

Demarcus Cousins is

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
While all that is true, it is just so hard for me to get invested in this game. There's no rhythm or flow.
It's hard for me to get invested too. The whistles in the first quarter were out of control. But there's been an awful lot of negativity in this thread for a game we're winning with quality defense. I know it's been so long since a Sacramento team played good defense that it's hard to remember what this kind of a game can look like, but I'm very encouraged that this team is still hustling to contest shots despite a poor shooting night, no help at all from the refs, and short rest. This is a tone setting game for us and I'm very encouraged so far. :)

This was actually a very well coached and well played first half by the Kings.

Refs quite whistle happy, but that was our strategy: attack, draw fouls, slow it down, play great half court (and transition) D.

Stop your complaining cause it doesn't look pretty.

Also, we kept our cool through all the bad calls on us.

I see mature basketball players.

K

KingMilz

Solid first half, just need Cuz and Rudy to slightly tidy up the shot selection and we should be able to pull away, Casspi was very nice in the first half and JT played a 2nd terrific game in a row. Collison has outplayed Lawson so far

We are in terrific position considering Cuz and Gay have not heated up at all from the field.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
This was actually a very well coached and well played first half by the Kings.

Refs quite whistle happy, but that was our strategy: attack, draw fouls, slow it down, play great half court (and transition) D.

Stop your complaining cause it doesn't look pretty.

Also, we kept our cool through all the bad calls on us.

I see mature basketball players.
That's kind of what DFC said to Jason while they were both on the line during a free throw. I like it. (And if someone else already mentioned that, my bad. It's hard to follow the game thread with lots of fans - not that I'm complaining. :p)