[Game] Game 3: Sacramento Kings @ Los Angeles Clippers, 11/02/14, 12:30 PST, 3:30 EST

Spencer Hawes is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dude12

Hall of Famer
I'm going to look at Sessions as a big problem with the 2nd unit....he is not taking control of it right now. Ray would be a better option.

I would have left Cousins and Gay out there a little longer

at least Rudy Gay, because he was hot before we went away from him, for
some strange reason.

Derrick williams is still out there

*sigh

we need to slow down out there. feels like we're rushing, and its giving them
fastbreak opportunities.

Crazy schedule at the start of the season just doesn't allow experimentation. That's what preseason was for. Malone should quickly change lineups that just don't work offensively.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Heheheh. I saw the flop, so did the officials. The amazing part is they didn't award the Clippers. I cannot express how happy I am to see that. :)

He still seems to be in Preseason mode, with his substitutions. This will cost us games if it doesn't improve quickly
Yea, there was way too much experimenting going on. when the team is flowing like that, why in the
world would you screw around with that? oh well, moving on ...

gonna stay positive, because there are a lot of things to be optimistic about. we're being
super competitive right now, and last season, i think we'd be down 15 by now.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I've seen three instances thus far of Clippers players blatantly flopping and none of them have been rewarded with trips to the line. Oh wait, I spoke too quickly. Barnes was headed for the floor before he "tripped" on JT's foot.