[Game] Kings-Hornets Summer League - 7/13/14 - 3 pm PDT

You're such a grumpy old woman. Why must you antagonize the innocent posters just because you don't like their IT comments.
Meanwhile, you're the one that created the "thank you IT" thread, HA. He made a relevant point. IT was far more valuable to this squad than D-Will. These summer league games are proving that this is yet another wasted generation. Meanwhile, Payton is going to be a stud!

Should have re-signed IT, drafted Payton (who would eventually start and star), put more confidence in Ben Mac instead of drafting another SG rookie, signed a veteran SG and traded trash players like JT, Landry and D-Will for a shot blocker and expirings/vets, and last but not least....
Waived Terry and Outlaw.

Then, we are talking. Honestly, this has been one of the most disappointing off-seasons in a long time. Mostly because of all the hype PDA and Vivek created in the media. Don't talk big unless you can back it up. Meanwhile, other teams are making blockbuster moves (even teams that are small market teams).
They treated Gay like a hall of famer when he's nothing but a solid veteran who didnt live up to his hype but remained. They have Cousins at all the meetings and involved with every single transaction as if he's the CEO of the Kings.
He should be in the gym working on his defense rather than playing GM with Vivek and PDA.
They're giving cousins too much control and power. It's not good for a guy who is ego-centered. You think the Spurs would ever do this? No, cause Pop knows how to run an organization. He doesn't even involve a hall of famer like Duncan in such discussions. We're treating Cousins like Kobe or Lebron....HAA
This just shows how amateur this organization is. Vivek is sending IT to India to promote the Kings and the NBA but conducted poor business management and marketing by not even thinking about matching or offering him a contract that he deserved and constantly belittling IT in the media with all these PG talks didnt ease the situation. I hope he stars in Phoenix.
Lastly, you have a defensive coach, an offensive minded GM and a misinformed owner who is far too business oriented to be worried about team chemistry.
Recipe for disaster. I think as Kings fans, its OK for us to be worried about where this organization is taking OUR ball club. Yes, OUR club...because no other fans would cope with such disappointments and stupidity that we have endured for a DECADE now....
So, stop patronizing us with your hippy optimism. We're not all as gullible as you to have such deluded trust in this corrupt organization.

Lastly-lastly, this is an online forum where people post their thoughts as opinions about the Kings.
He had every right to post what he did and you didn't have the right to respond in such a putrid manner by trying to belittle him.

Goodnight, peeps.
Interesting......not one good comment about the kings?

You're such a grumpy old woman. Why must you antagonize the innocent posters just because you don't like their IT comments.
Meanwhile, you're the one that created the "thank you IT" thread, HA. He made a relevant point. IT was far more valuable to this squad than D-Will. These summer league games are proving that this is yet another wasted generation. Meanwhile, Payton is going to be a stud!

Should have re-signed IT, drafted Payton (who would eventually start and star), put more confidence in Ben Mac instead of drafting another SG rookie, signed a veteran SG and traded trash players like JT, Landry and D-Will for a shot blocker and expirings/vets, and last but not least....
Waived Terry and Outlaw.

Then, we are talking. Honestly, this has been one of the most disappointing off-seasons in a long time. Mostly because of all the hype PDA and Vivek created in the media. Don't talk big unless you can back it up. Meanwhile, other teams are making blockbuster moves (even teams that are small market teams).
They treated Gay like a hall of famer when he's nothing but a solid veteran who didnt live up to his hype but remained. They have Cousins at all the meetings and involved with every single transaction as if he's the CEO of the Kings.
He should be in the gym working on his defense rather than playing GM with Vivek and PDA.
They're giving cousins too much control and power. It's not good for a guy who is ego-centered. You think the Spurs would ever do this? No, cause Pop knows how to run an organization. He doesn't even involve a hall of famer like Duncan in such discussions. We're treating Cousins like Kobe or Lebron....HAA
This just shows how amateur this organization is. Vivek is sending IT to India to promote the Kings and the NBA but conducted poor business management and marketing by not even thinking about matching or offering him a contract that he deserved and constantly belittling IT in the media with all these PG talks didnt ease the situation. I hope he stars in Phoenix.
Lastly, you have a defensive coach, an offensive minded GM and a misinformed owner who is far too business oriented to be worried about team chemistry.
Recipe for disaster. I think as Kings fans, its OK for us to be worried about where this organization is taking OUR ball club. Yes, OUR club...because no other fans would cope with such disappointments and stupidity that we have endured for a DECADE now....
So, stop patronizing us with your hippy optimism. We're not all as gullible as you to have such deluded trust in this corrupt organization.

Lastly-lastly, this is an online forum where people post their thoughts as opinions about the Kings.
He had every right to post what he did and you didn't have the right to respond in such a putrid manner by trying to belittle him.

Goodnight, peeps.
U mad bro?

Waived Terry and Outlaw.

Goodnight, peeps.

spot on with all of it.

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
You're such a grumpy old woman.

Goodnight, peeps.
I can haz hypocrisy.

especially when you look at our core of SG's
I like a shooting guard who looks to get inside the defense and closer to the rim. Brooks has the talent to execute this approach. He does have a good outside stroke, but he doesn't settle for it. He looks to breakdown the defense first, which is more and more of a lost art these days with too many 3 point shots

spot on with all of it.
Really all of it? I thought you hate IT. Now you're praising an IT supporter who says they should have kept him. He also said some disparaging things about your boy DeMarcus Cousins, yet you say he's spot on with all of it?

You know why I point out posts of yours like this one? Because they make no sense and you can't even stay consistent with your own posting pattern.

Personally, I just find it annoying when people continuously bring up guys that we didn't draft or have left us. Those people are bad, but the worst variety of fan are the ones that are constantly threatening to stop being a fan. And somewhere between those two are the ones who make it a point to rub it in everyone's face when the team is doing poorly. It becomes their mission to let every single person know just how upset they are with the team and rarely ever have anything positive to say.

That said, this is a message board and IMO, people should be able to say whatever they want unless they are trolling or throwing around personal insults. IT shouldn't have been brought up in any of this discussion and I probably would have said something if she didn't. I'm not a moderator, so I doubt I would have had such a strong reaction, though.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Really all of it? I thought you hate IT. Now you're praising an IT supporter who says they should have kept him. He also said some disparaging things about your boy DeMarcus Cousins, yet you say he's spot on with all of it?

You know why I point out posts of yours like this one? Because they make no sense and you can't even stay consistent with your own posting pattern.
Oh, let me help you out: he has even more beef for the subject of the "manifesto" than he does for Thomas. Enemy of my enemy, that sort of thing. That clear it up for you?

I dnt like that mike malone wants B mac to be a role player let the kid be all he can be
If Ben being "all he can be", ends up being a sound NBA role player, he's surpassed the expectations of most here given what he's shown thus far, which is largely not an NBA level talent.

I despise text speak. It's for children who just learned how to tie their own shoes. How about taking the time to make your posts legible to those who grew up in an English speaking country?

Personally, I just find it annoying when people continuously bring up guys that we didn't draft or have left us. Those people are bad, but the worst variety of fan are the ones that are constantly threatening to stop being a fan. And somewhere between those two are the ones who make it a point to rub it in everyone's face when the team is doing poorly. It becomes their mission to let every single person know just how upset they are with the team and rarely ever have anything positive to say.

That said, this is a message board and IMO, people should be able to say whatever they want unless they are trolling or throwing around personal insults. IT shouldn't have been brought up in any of this discussion and I probably would have said something if she didn't. I'm not a moderator, so I doubt I would have had such a strong reaction, though.
This franchise is terrible. I still can't believe they passed up Karl Malone, Chris Mullin, Detlef Schrempf, Charles Oakley, Joe Dumars, AC Green, Terry Porter and Uwe Blab for Joe Kleine. I'm still debating on whether or not i should continue my support of this team.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
This franchise is terrible. I still can't believe they passed up Karl Malone, Chris Mullin, Detlef Schrempf, Charles Oakley, Joe Dumars, AC Green, Terry Porter and Uwe Blab for Joe Kleine. I'm still debating on whether or not i should continue my support of this team.
And the amazing thing is it's all PDA's fault. That damn time-travelling animal.

You just figured out a way to include Uwe Blab in a post. You might be the first guy in internet history to have done so. That was awesome LOL! :D

K

KingMilz

MarShon Brooks as a 6th man really intrigues me he's got something about him he's got abilites you just can't teach. Is he a starter...no due to his D but he's perfectly built to be a 6th man and he will be cheap.

I personally think he can be a great underrated find for us coming in off the bench, Ben's play so far has been pee weak.

I think I'm going to start the offical Brooks bandwagon with this post tbh

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
If Ben being "all he can be", ends up being a sound NBA role player, he's surpassed the expectations of most here given what he's shown thus far, which is largely not an NBA level talent.

I despise text speak. It's for children who just learned how to tie their own shoes. How about taking the time to make your posts legible to those who grew up in an English speaking country?
he might have texted that post ;)

I like a shooting guard who looks to get inside the defense and closer to the rim. Brooks has the talent to execute this approach. He does have a good outside stroke, but he doesn't settle for it. He looks to breakdown the defense first, which is more and more of a lost art these days with too many 3 point shots
Hey, let's be happy a player has any of these qualities, especially if he is on our team.