[Game] Kings-Hornets Summer League - 7/13/14 - 3 pm PDT

D Will is a lost cause, a wasted trade. They're willing to risk paying this lazy guy nearly $7 mil, yet didnt even bother meeting with IT for the same price for a player that will play his heart out every night and earn every penny. Smh.

Ben is like Space Jam, you see his speed, athletic ability, movement and smoothe jumper, but its like the Monstars took away all his ability to actually do something with it.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
D Will is a lost cause, a wasted trade. They're willing to risk paying this lazy guy nearly $7 mil, yet didnt even bother meeting with IT for the same price for a player that will play his heart out every night and earn every penny. Smh.

Ben is like Space Jam, you see his speed, athletic ability, movement and smoothe jumper, but its like the Monstars took away all his ability to actually do something with it.
So can we expect you to continue to cry about IT at every opportunity. GET OVER IT. He's gone. He's not coming back. I'm getting the feeling it's more about the name on the back of the jersey than the name on the front for you...

lol Barkley was hilarious in that movie.

So can we expect you to continue to cry about IT at every opportunity. GET OVER IT. He's gone. He's not coming back. I'm getting the feeling it's more about the name on the back of the jersey than the name on the front for you...
We have a quote at Michigan, "The team, the team, the team!"

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hey, I've got an idea. Let's just dump all over the Kings and talk one of their two main players into signing with another team next year. I'm about to throw up.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, let's review: We're playing like unfiltered crap and we're still beating the Hornets. That cannot bode well for Charlotte.

Half our roster is playing summer league and we are losing yet again. People wonder how we won 28 games. I'm surprised we even won that much. Just goes to show that we were pretty much just the Cousins show until Rudy gay came.