[Game] Kings-Hornets Summer League - 7/13/14 - 3 pm PDT

2 assists in the first half. Nik 2-3 from 3. Forced a couple bad 2pt shots so he's only 2-6 overall. Ben only has 1 turnover but his shot is uglier than than ever. Acy looks like a quality backup. Dwill sucks. Ray should be a 3rd PG. Moreland has 4 rebounds in limited minutes.

Really ugly offense, but the defense was more than decent. .

I want to see real offense in this half. Nik has to get more touches and make plays, not just look for his shot. I want to see more Brooks and less Mclemore.

I want to see real offense in this half. Nik has to get more touches and make plays, not just look for his shot. I want to see more Brooks and less Mclemore.
I don't. Brooks is what he is while Ben still has potential. At best Brooks will always be a guy you bring in on 10 day/vet minimum deals. Watch him on d for a few plays and then re-evaluate that.

I totally agree..... more Brooks. Maclemore is not playing like himself. He had a solid last game of season. He looks like someone who is worried about losing his starting job and its affecting his play. I am not a big fan of Ben, but he is better then this.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Eric-Moreland-36199/

Defensively, Moreland shows tremendous potential with his rare combination of length and mobility

His basketball IQ is not bad, as he'll often show by making some very creative passes

His athleticism and aggressiveness

indeed ranked as one of the sixth best per-minute rebounder and shot-blocker in the country amongst freshmen last season

pterodactyl (reportedly 7-4) wingspan and excellent mobility

2 blocks/10 rebounds per game

He will need to improve his toughness and lower body strength substantially to defend NBA big men effectively

Whatever. Can we sign him already lol. We're desperate