[Game] Kings-Spurs Vegas Summer League - 7/11/14

Acy for starter! Love this guy!!!
Ok, I got it. Sim starts just for opening tip which he should win way, way more than JT. First dead ball or possible timeout he's substituted by Acy for Kings actual starting lineup: Collison, Stauskus, Cousins, Acy, Gay. Perfect, that's the ticket. Order me some playoffs tix please!:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
stupid decision by Nik. Kind of goes to Uncia's scouting video. He forced it when it wasn't there.
Hey, he's not gonna be perfect. All in all, I'm incredibly impressed. I think he's gonna rapidly win the hearts of a lot of skeptical Kings fans. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If Cotton - who is almost 6 feet tall - is "Lilliputian" in the words of the great Walt Frazier, what would he call someone who's only 5'9"? Tiny Tim? Just sayin'...

I'd like to see the offense run through him when he comes back in. We were rolling when he was making plays, dishing and scoring.
I know it's early but Nik reminds me somewhat of Goran Dragic. Goran took couple years in NBA for really flourish so it's just start of Nik's career with lot of NBA learning ahead - but he has certain "it" already. Needs to hit weight room big time for sure.