[Game] Kings-Spurs Vegas Summer League - 7/11/14

I'm far, far more worried about Ben and DWill than I am Stauskas.

Stauskas somehow looks like the one with a full NBA season or more under his belt. High IQ player. DWill meanwhile looks as confused as ever out there, just doesn't know how to play the game and Ben looks pretty much like Ben, which is a problem. It's gonna be a bigger problem when we have to figure out how to trade him for any kind of value when Stauskas takes most of his mins.

Ben is struggling to even keep the possession. Shades of Jimmer, who thought anyone would say that? Maybe he'll shoot lights out next game. Hot and cold like last year?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME

Stauskas somehow looks like the one with a full NBA season or more under his belt. High IQ player. DWill meanwhile looks as confused as ever out there, just doesn't know how to play the game and Ben looks pretty much like Ben, which is a problem. It's gonna be a bigger problem when we have to figure out how to trade him for any kind of value when Stauskas takes most of his mins.
That speaks volumes. :)

Glenn

Hall of Famer

Add Mcallum to my list.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Nice spin by Nik, after a nice steal. VF21 definitely approves. Nice first outing in front of the big boss...and the franchise cornerstone.

Kyle Anderson probably would have been a terrible pick for us (for many reasons), but an experienced 2-3 year NBA veteran Kyle Anderson is EXACTLY what we need at the PF spot