[Game] Kings vs. Rockets - 25 FEB 2014, 22:00 EST/19:00 PST

There are four players remaining from the Maloof Era. How many will be left on Opening Night, 2014?

• Four

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Three

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Two

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • One

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Cuz didn't want to play in this game from get go. Didn't get down the floor on D at all. Just ridiculously poor effort. Maybe he's still sentimental about the All Star berth. Like Malone said before: "It's pathetic."

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Cuz didn't want to play in this game from get go. Didn't get down the floor on D at all. Just ridiculously poor effort. Maybe he's still sentimental about the All Star berth. Like Malone said before: "It's pathetic."
Umm, he's hustling better than a few weeks ago.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
We scored 51 at the half, and we're getting our brains beat in; I saw it with my own eyes, and I still don't believe it!

And yet, there are still people on here who think scoring is the problem?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Positives: Demarcus was scoring at will on the Rockets interior, Ray Max played some relatively solid role player minutes, I just saved 15% on auto-insurance by switching to Geico.

As the guy who's grading him and following him closely, you're wrong(although I'm still mid 2nd watching).

His effort was fine. He sat due to two fouls. Why did you ignore those fouls in your post? Likely because your hero was responsible for both. First, IT didn't wait for Cuz to set a screen up top before trying to attack off the screen. It's basic fundamentals that guards don't attack until the screen is set. The second, a bad pass from IT where Cuz picked up a foul just trying to control the pass.

The idea you single out Cuz, likely to once again take any and all attention away from your hero, is the only thing here I'd label pathetic.