[Game] Trailblazers @ Kings - 1/7/14 - 7 p.m. PST

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not sure who these guys are and what they did with the guys from Saturday, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. :)

Not sure who these guys are and what they did with the guys from Saturday, but I'm liking what I'm seeing. :)
I like what I am seeing out of IT so far. I hope he plays this way the entire game and we get the win, some positive reinforcement for him while playing like this could work wonders.

I'm sorry I didn't get that out of the interview
Well Grant asked him if he was happy with his offense.

Gay said, "No, not really I think I can do a little bit more, generate a bit more offense for the team."

That would be code for...I'd like to see more touches....

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Well Grant asked him if he was happy with his offense.

Gay said, "No, not really I think I can do a little bit more, generate a bit more offense for the team."

That would be code for...I'd like to see more touches....
Generate more offense can also mean a timely assist.

Well, this is probably the best guard defense we've seen in a long time. They've had very little dribble penetration so far. Lopez and Aldridge are just flat out beating us in the post right now

Entity

Hall of Famer
Well, this is probably the best guard defense we've seen in a long time. They've had very little dribble penetration so far. Lopez and Aldridge are just flat out beating us in the post right now
No they're not. Aldridge hasn't posted up once. All shots were 18 ft jumpers.

These guys need to convert the looks IT is getting them or he is going to stop passing it and start taking more floaters/runners once he gets in the lane.

Entity

Hall of Famer
Well, posting up has never been Aldridge's M.O. Almost more of a stretch four than anything else or Channing Frye if Channing Frye didn't suck
Yeah which is why I spoke up when he said we are getting killed in the post. Lol neither have posted and scored yet lol