Kings NOT in trade talks for Aaron Gray? For Jimmer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if we are talking Jimmer I'd settle for Thabeet as a 12 minute guy....I mean Thabeet obviously was a mistake draft pick but he's >>>>>>than Hamady or Aaron Gray. And Jimmer can't get minutes on a 4 win team.
I wouldn't mind Thabeet. He's a guy that can give you maybe 5-10 mins a game who instills some fear around the paint. This team desperately needs a shotblocker.

I wouldn't mind Thabeet. He's a guy that can give you maybe 5-10 mins a game who instills some fear around the paint. This team desperately needs a shotblocker.
Thabeet is somewhat like Whiteside. Speaking of Whiteside, he just recently became China's NBL finals mvp, defensive player of the year and his stats were very high, well that was just in China though.

At some point in time, a year from now, maybe two, I will kindly remind you of your comment.
Meaning? The alternative is to just let his contract expire, right? Get nothing for his 3 years here? Eh, maybe that is better.

Edit: are you implying jimmer will leave here and be a star somewhere else in two years? Cause I'm thinking he'll be lucky to get a tryout next season. That I may be wrong about. But a star or even mid level type player? I really doubt that.

Thabeet and gray are terrible players. So is jimmer. The fact this is being discussed shows how little value jimmer has. I'd be willing to do anything to clear out petries mistakes. If that means trading jimmer for a cardboard cutout of a tall guy, I'm fine with that. :)

Maloofian logic led us to having an expansion team quality roster. You take cousins out, we look like a d league team. Last nights first half really showed just how bad it is. And jimmer can't even get off the bench on this team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.