[Game] Kings v. Blazers 11/08/13 Game Thread

I don't understand Malone's infatuation with him. There is no point in playing him over Jimmer at this point. Jimmer is just a better player.
Trade value dude. It's called long term vision for the team. You can't see it because you're a player fan first, infatuated with Jimmer and not as interested in in the long term prospects of the Kings. Duh.

K

KingMilz

Welp.

Another loss that didn't need to happen. Starting to question Malones decision making here. This rotation isn't working. Or we can keep waiting and let the losses pile up.
It's the players come on, we got nothing from everyone other than Vasquez and Cousins a little IT

S

storisaurus

Trade value dude. It's called long term vision for the team. You can't see it because you're a player fan first, infatuated with Jimmer and not as interested in in the long term prospects of the Kings. Duh.
Sorry, I just though the point to sport was playing your hardest and trying to win. I'm kind if a simple guy. Quitting is not for me.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Trade value???? We made a mistake in signing him to his contract and I don't know any team that would want to pay that much. We just have to wait for the contract to expire.

Premature post-mortem for the game as I am off to east coast bedtime.

This Cousins kid is pretty good.
Thornton continues to Salmons it up this season.
IT had his first Thornton game of the season.
Patterson managed to not look like a complete turd until the 4th quarter when he just couldn't stop LMA at all.
I don't think McLemore touched the ball once on the floor.