Yahoo KingsFans.com Fantasy Player/Season Discussion

Yahoo KingsFans.com Fantasy 19128 Player/Season Discussion

League: KingsFans Yahoo Fantasy 19128

I think the title speaks for itself. Sometimes you want to ask another member what he wants for so and so without having to go ahead and offer him something.

Or maybe you simply just want to ask for advice or what ever. Here is a simple thread to do just that. Anything posted in here should be related to this league and NOT other fantasy leagues of yours. (There are other threads for that)

Ill get this all started...

KK Partizan- What do you want for Lebron or Howard? Are you willing to work out a trade?

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
You need to put the league number in if you want to be so restrictive. There are several fantasy leagues associated with Kingsfans.com...and I believe all of them are at Yahoo.

Post the league number and there will be no mistake as to which league you're talking about.

I had that problem one day last week, cost me a few catagories too! Since then I've been setting my team a day in advance, just in case.

center?

i need a good center.... ive got kato (injured, otherwise a decent all around center) and kandi (not giving much this year)

anyone have a better center that you are willing to trade?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
If it's so important to you that this thread be exclusive to your league, then why don't you just use the message board that Yahoo! provides?