Who Will Fill the Remaining Spots for the Western Conference ALL Star Team

Which Players Deserve to go to the All Star Game

• Total voters
I think we can agree that the following players are a lock to be named to the Western Conference All Star Team:

FORWARDS
Tim Duncan
Kevin Garnett
Amare Stoudamire
Dirk Nowitski

CENTER
Yao Ming

GUARDS
Kobe Bryant
Tracy McGrady
Steve Nash
Ray Allen

Who should fill the remaining three spots

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Other possibilities you could probably add to your poll:

Jason Richardson
Zach Randolph
Peja Stojakovic
Pau Gasol

Yes, I think Stojakovic still has a chance to get in there, especially if the Kings heat up before the choices are made.
And I didn't choose Webber by accident... I thought he was a lock.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Webber's the obvious 10th.

11th/12th?

Er...Lewis and Maggette? (Boozer and Richardson lose out for team losing, Anthony and Randolph for character issues, Gasol for poor start, Peja for poor rebounding, Brand to his teammate). Peja closest call perhaps with Maggette -- good team effect. But see below:

Interesting questions are actually Miller and Bibby -- one or the other could go depending on how strict they are about chooses players by positions -- if they want to have two true centers, then miller is in. If they want to have two true PGs, then Bibby is in. But more likely that they say Amare is a center (and Duncan of course is really a center too) and just figure that Kobe won't let anybody else touch the ball either, so he can handle the ball with Nash.

I think Lewis would get the nod based on how good the Sonics are playing...if the Clippers return to early season form probably Maggette would get in.