Who has impressed you the most?

Who has impressed you the most? You may pick more than one!

• Bibby

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Peja

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Miller

• Wells

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Abdur-Rahim

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Thomas

• Skinner

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Hart

Votes: 68 54.8%
  • Martin

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Garcia

Votes: 63 50.8%

• Total voters

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
To impress me they have to play better than I expected. Bonzi got me lots of points in a Fantasy League the year before last so I know what he can do. I expect great things from him. I think he works well in our system.

So, I voted for Hart, Martin, and Garcia. Every one of them has shown me good things...yes, all things that I hoped for, but was afraid to expect.

The Kings are going to be great if RA will play his bench. They can keep our starters fresh. I am really looking forward to this season....more than I was before the pre-season began.

Peja - has been slow out of the block. Didn't accept much from him this early and he is on track with what I had in mind
Bibby - See Peja
Miller - See Peja
Bonzi - Very impressed with what he brings to the team at both end of the floor. Willing to share the ball too which is a bonus.
SAR - Pretty much as I expected. Nothing more, nothing less.
Thomas - See SAR
Skinner - He just came out and started playing the way he has played when he first came to us via trade. A bit surprising that he has been that good, especially offensively.
Hart - LOVE HIM as a back up to Bibby
Garcia - Impressive. Didn't expect this much from him, this early. Definetly gets the tick
Martin - Pretty much as I expected. Plenty of energy, good at pinching the ball from his opponent, TOs galore and streaky scoring.
Williamson - Reliable vetran as always.

Most impressive for me are Wells, Hart, Skinner and Garcia

1.it's great to come back to another season. hello friends.
2. it's hard to vote when you don't live in the sacramento area and can't get the pre-season games. i don't really know all those new people so can't cast a fair vote.

I didn't know Hart was going to be sooooo good. Martin has also been rocking it. Both of them are going to be awesome to watch this year :D

Last edited: