Which potential top 6 pick fits us best?

Which top 6 prospect fits us best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any thoughts on Kevin Knox. With the Kings looking like they may pick after 5 Iv'e been watching more clips on players who should be in the 6-10 range.
I'm not advocating, just curious as Knox has good size and length if suited at SF and looks to be a diversely skilled athletic player.

Any thoughts on Kevin Knox. With the Kings looking like they may pick after 5 Iv'e been watching more clips on players who should be in the 6-10 range.
I'm not advocating, just curious as Knox has good size and length if suited at SF and looks to be a diversely skilled athletic player.
NO, he’s in the 12-15 range

If we draft Bamba, i have a hard time seeing WCS remaining on roster. Would anyone swap WCS for Knox?

If we draft Bamba, i have a hard time seeing WCS remaining on roster. Would anyone swap WCS for Knox?
Not sure, or know how much the Kings value WCS, but this is going to be an interesting offseason. If Bamba and Mario end up Kings I recon changes will happen. A scenario where we pickup Mario in free agency and trade WCS for Knox or one of the Bridges should make JJ redundant as well.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
not only do you draft a project in Bamba, but then you want to swap a player that has a few years in the league for a player that will take some time as well, if at all. Too many projects, Kings need to knock one out of the park eventually and not keep playing the waiting game.

not only do you draft a project in Bamba, but then you want to swap a player that has a few years in the league for a player that will take some time as well, if at all. Too many projects, Kings need to knock one out of the park eventually and not keep playing the waiting game.
True. I assume any draft pick we get is going to take time to really make a difference. I recon Vlade will make a hard push for Mario which I'm fine with. Put him with another draft pick and we will best case scenario be showing some serious promise next year. I'm ready to get off the guessing game until we know where we pick, somewhere between 1 and 10 by the looks of it.

If we're out of the top 5 i'd take a long hard look at Miles Bridges. He's a beast. Reminds me of Bonzi. We need some grit on this team. Too many wimps at the moment. He'd be a perfect combo forward in todays NBA. Going off pure intuition I feel like he'll be the Donovan Mitchell of this draft. That dude thats kinda overlooked.

gunks

Hall of Famer
^ I wouldn't mind taking him either. Its really looking like every single prospect in the top ten will fit our team pretty nicely.
Yup!

Obviously I want a top 2 pick to get one of Ayton or Doncic, but 3-10 are starting to look like a wash with all these kids breaking out. Dropping out of the top 5 doesn't seem to be as big a deal as it did a month ago.

Doesn't hurt that most of them are SFs or Bigs either.

One of my favorite prospects outside the top 2.

Kind seems to have an exceptional work ethic and great character to succeed at the next level. While comparisons to Kawhi are lofty, he certainly can be one of the better two way players in the league.

Michael Porter Jr. made his way back on the court today.

ESPN thinks Missouri will make the big dance. We may get to see more of him hopefully.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...r-not-especially-sharp-return-missouri-tigers
Great to see him on the court despite the shaky performance, also hope Missouri makes it to the dance. It's looking like most of the top 10 players we talk about will be there. Mikal had another great outing in a win against Marquette.

https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketbal...ball-tale-tape-mohamed-bamba-vs-jaren-jackson

Good article on Bamba vs Jackson

I’d easily take Jackson who will surprise people in the nba with spacing as his handles are very good for a big.
Im torn between these 2 guys. I have no problem being patient while Bamba develops offensively. What i care about is how good we can be in 3 years, not 1 year time. Big picture 3 to 4 years down the road I love what both these Bigs bring to the table. As other poster said, i just hope we in position to pick 1 of them.
One good thing about Jackson, if his funky jumper works at nba 3 range then hr and WCS can play together immediately. Bamba would need ti be able to hit in mid 30s from deep though for him and WCS to work. Defensively though, WCS withe Jackson/Bamba is very intriguing and sometjing id enjoy for years to come. Really need to see Willie extend his range to the 3 also. Especially if we pick Bamba....otherwise a WVS Bamba frontcourt would never work IMHO

If Stern were still in charge I would still be feeling pretty good about getting Doncic. Luka is a 15 year superstar in Sacramento. However, it’s starting to look like we’ll be getting Mikal Bridges, which is still good. Our 1-3 spots will be set for the next 8 years.

If Stern were still in charge I would still be feeling pretty good about getting Doncic. Luka is a 15 year superstar in Sacramento. However, it’s starting to look like we’ll be getting Mikal Bridges, which is still good. Our 1-3 spots will be set for the next 8 years.
I’m fine with a Bridges/Nurkic summer nice core going forward.