where do we go from here?

NJKingsFan said:
'
Stop criticizing Webber. What's with the bashers like Ailene Voison acting like he was a cancer or somehow destroying the offense? They were averaging 102 points a game WITH Webber, how is he slowing down the offense??? The problem is they couldn't rebound and couldn't stop anybody. Two of the cornerstones of the team (Miller and Bibby) are the 2 worst defenders. Webber is also a much better rebounder than Miller. Trading away Webber for small-sized role players doesn't solve the Kings problems. Let's also not forget Webber's ability to nail clutch shots over the past 2 seasons as well as his improved free throw shooting.
I don't think they were criticizing webber. Just stating a fact. No way was that person bashing him. Trust me, I have heard much worse.

Why can't anyone just display their opinion, wether it be in favor of your or otherwise without someone getting their little feelings hurt?

If our record against the top teams in the league was any indication, then the playoffs didn't look so promising. At least now we may be able to correct the problems that caused most of those losses.

N

NJKingsFan

SKFFL said:
I don't think they were criticizing webber. Just stating a fact. No way was that person bashing him. Trust me, I have heard much worse.

Why can't anyone just display their opinion, wether it be in favor of your or otherwise without someone getting their little feelings hurt?
Some Kings fans on here are actually just trying to rationalize the trade (which is hard), but Ailiene Voison clearly doesn't like Webber. I remeber she actually wrote an article last summer saying how Peja was right and Webber was wrong. She accuses him of basically being a cancer on the team and fails to give him nearly enough credit for how well he has played as well as for what he has meant to the Kings.