When does the search come to an end?

loopymitch said:
Luke married Tracie:eek: I never would have guessed that one. I haven't watched GH since the Ice Princess crap.
That's about the time I quit too. I thought Laura died?? Remember that stupid "Think of Laura" song?? One of the pressmen at a print shop I worked for used to sing that to me every time I walked in the door...talk about annoying!!

Ok...back to the topic....I don't care who you guys hire. ;)

hoopsfan said:
That's about the time I quit too. I thought Laura died?? Remember that stupid "Think of Laura" song?? One of the pressmen at a print shop I worked for used to sing that to me every time I walked in the door...talk about annoying!!

i didn't know luke and laura were still around at all either. I stopped watching after the whole Frisco/Felicia thing.

and back on topic: of course you care, once we play LA. ;)

I just really want to know so we can start more trade rumor/draft threads and move on with TDOS.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
hoopsfan said:

Attention former GH fans:

You have to come back. This show is more fun than anything else around. Scorpio is BACK! Anna and Holly made brief appearances and may be back again at some point. Sonny is now seriously involved with Emily Quartermain. Jason has taken over Sonny's operations, but that's subject to change. Robin Scorpio is now a physician.

The show is very well written, with touches of the humor that always made it so much fun to watch. It only took me about two weeks to get back into it and that was without visiting any of the fan sites to catch up on all the plot twists.

The show DOESN'T crawl along the way DOOL does.

Try it; you'll like it.

;)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Alan is the chief of staff at General Hospital. And he's still married to Monica.

John Beradino, who played Dr. Steve Hardy, died in 1996.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
No, no, no, no, no!

La, la, la, la - I can't hear you.

(covers ears and waits for sanity to return to this thread)

Bubble07 said:
Is he still around?

And Steve Hardy's gotta be dead.
Isnt alan quartermain sean connery from league or extraordinary gentlemen..iunno maybe im off the ball here.

Either day- discussions about soap operas is yet another reason i hate TDOS

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
JJ22L said:
Isnt alan quartermain sean connery from league or extraordinary gentlemen..iunno maybe im off the ball here.

Either day- discussions about soap operas is yet another reason i hate TDOS
Allen/Allan Quatermain is the name of the character created originally by H. Rider Haggard. He's in stories including King Solomon's Mine, She and The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

The character Alan Quartermaine is on General Hospital.

SKFFL said:
...runs out of kingsfans.com...
its kinda sad to see certain "figures of authority" on this board stray so far from the thread topic...i mean, general hospital? in a kings board? maybe they should talk about that stuff somewhere else...i'd follow one of VF21's own rules and stick to the topic. instead of rambling about daytime soap operas, why dont you discuss the ongoing soap opera that is the kings offseason...

startingtohurt said:
its kinda sad to see certain "figures of authority" on this board stray so far from the thread topic...i mean, general hospital? in a kings board? maybe they should talk about that stuff somewhere else...i'd follow one of VF21's own rules and stick to the topic. instead of rambling about daytime soap operas, why dont you discuss the ongoing soap opera that is the kings offseason...
derails can be happy sometimes.

startingtohurt said:
I am follwing u out the exit door too....but let her have her fun...

what else is she gonna do....she sure ain't predicting the next kings coach.

:p

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
startingtohurt said:
so i guess that makes her record 3-1?
I'm sure she's happy to have been wrong on this one.

I'd bet dollars to donuts that she was right, but public backlash actually caused them to change their mind, so she's really 3.5-0.5. ;)