What is wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay i dont want to be rude or have people take this the wrong way, but were suppose to be kings fans, and true fans dont give up on there team. all i have read since we lost sunday to the warriors is oh its over, we shouldnt have traded chris webber, well who cares about any of that. i true fan sticks by there team threw the hard times an good times, and right now were going threw a hard time, so lets not give up. we still have a chance and idk if i'm the only one who see this or what but i still BELIEVE! :)

hey bibby, i never said we shouldn't have traded webber, but YOU SAID it was the best thing ever. it obviously isn't. it wasn't a bad trade but you said things you shouldn't have said. the team is not better off right now. we might be better off in the future but you don't know the direction that petrie is heading in as much as I know. how do you know will be that much better off? you don't.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
mikebibby1034 said:
okay i dont want to be rude or have people take this the wrong way, but were suppose to be kings fans, and true fans dont give up on there team. all i have read since we lost sunday to the warriors is oh its over, we shouldnt have traded chris webber, well who cares about any of that. i true fan sticks by there team threw the hard times an good times, and right now were going threw a hard time, so lets not give up. we still have a chance and idk if i'm the only one who see this or what but i still BELIEVE! :)
TRUE fans have the right to discuss their feelings about their team. It's what message boards are all about. You can agree or disagree with someone on how they look at certain things, but it doesn't make you any better a fan than anyone else.

If people had totally given up on the team as a whole, they wouldn't be here at Kingsfans.com trying to figure out what gone wrong and how to fix it.

Don't worry... people vent and then they continue to be fans. It's just how it goes.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
NOTE: I strongly suspect this conversation started on another forum. If it did, please leave it there. We don't need to import arguments from other sites.

Thank you.

VF21

Status
Not open for further replies.