What If Sports: NBA and other sports simulator

http://www.whatifsports.com/nba/default.asp

This simulator allows you to choose any team from any year to play against each other. You can adjust things like rotations and minutes and algorithms and magic take care of the rest. Complete box scores and play by play are also available to view.

I had the 01-02 Kings face the 02-03 Kings in a 7 game series and the 03 Kings were swept despite having home court advantage and more depth. One game even went into quadruple over time with a combine score of 317 points. Then the 02 Kings with HCA were simulated against this years Mavs and went on to lose the seven game series. They redeemed themselves by taking out the 08-09 Lakers with HCA, 4-2 with a blowout in the last game. They also took the seven game series against the following years squad. Here is the result of that series game seven.

Of course your simulations may turn out differently but it is a fun distraction. Feel free to share some of you simulated games.

Last edited:
Pretty cool.

And more importantly, this site is just begging someone here to sign up for the free trial and input the teams from our All-time Kings draft and have them go through the entire playoffs to crown the champion. We already have seeds and everything.

If I wasn't so busy at the moment I'd totally do it to prove my team was robbed of the championship. :p Hopefully if nobody else steps up I'll remember to come back to it to give it a try.

Pretty cool.

And more importantly, this site is just begging someone here to sign up for the free trial and input the teams from our All-time Kings draft and have them go through the entire playoffs to crown the champion. We already have seeds and everything.
I'd be interested in seeing that as well.