What can the Kings do to fix this thing?

If they want to play fast, start playing all the players that can push the pace.... Yogi and Gabriel off the bench come to mind. The problem is Walton is saying we want to play fast, but then we get this "read and react" language. I don't totally understand what that means, but I suspect part of the problem is a system being implemented that is too analytical for this current team. They were at their best when they knew one things....run run run. I think everyone, including fox, is thinking....run, run, read, read, read, read, read, shot clock, shot clock...REACT!

It is pretty obvious to me that Fox needs to put this team on his back and be less unselfish. We need him to lead this team in scoring and he needs to be averaging 22-25+ per game to give the Kings a chance to win.

De’Aaron needs to be more Damian Lillard every game. I want to see him be aggressive with the ball and take the lead as the leading scorer for the team every time out.

If Fox can become that Alpha dawg, that the Kings sorely needs, the Kings will have a good chance to turn this season around.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Not be so reactive to early season struggles. New players, new coaches = new system. This will not happen overnight. The lineups however do need to change and they have, Dedmon is now taking up the bench role as he should have. Holmes has earned a starting position based on his all out hustle, never quit attitude and energy.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Not be so reactive to early season struggles. New players, new coaches = new system. This will not happen overnight. The lineups however do need to change and they have, Dedmon is now taking up the bench role as he should have. Holmes has earned a starting position based on his all out hustle, never quit attitude and energy.
But what about all of my hot takes??