[WEST] Playoffs - Round 2

Who wins in round two? (Pick two options)

• 1b. Jazz over Rockets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2b. Pelicans over Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sorry for the foul-up. I could have sworn I changed the default setting from one response to multiples. My bad.

Rondo in full playoff mode....21 dimes -_-

makes one wonder why he's been on four different teams in four seasons when he clearly can still help a team
I hope he re-signs and that DMC can regain even 80% of how he was beasting this season. And of course, that DMC is retained.

I don't see why Boogie wouldn't be retained...he and Davis are a scary tandem moving forward and they are both in their prime.
My saying that was due to the unknown of where Boogie wants to play. I would assume he would want to come back to NO, but nothing is certain of course.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
My saying that was due to the unknown of where Boogie wants to play. I would assume he would want to come back to NO, but nothing is certain of course.
He is good friends with Davis and plus NO is closer to home for him so he has all the incentive to stay, but as you say...nothing is certain, except two things and we know what those are ;)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
"Nothing in life is certain except the Kings missing the playoffs and the number of talented players in the draft pool being one less than the Kings' draft position." Man, that Benjamin Franklin could sure rip off a witty quote!
if the last few drafts tell us anything, it's that position is irrelevant...Kings passed up on plenty of talent

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I know I'm like thirty-five years late to this argument but calling a team the Jazz works in New Orleans, it doesn't work in decidedly non-Jazzy Salt Lake City.

You will not beat the Rockets unless you focus on shutting Capella down. It's the little things that add up.
Add Capela to the list of PF/C's that are better than Gobert.

Capela, Horford, Embiid, Porzingis, AD, Cousins, Jokic, Towns, Draymond, Giannis.
DeAndre Jordan, Dwight Howard, and Steven Adams aren't far behind.

As I said before, good player but nowhere close to special.