Welcome Isaac Jones

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Is he this years version of Slawson? And is Slawson now gone?
Not for nothing but we’ve currently got a bunch of open roster spots and no back up big signed to the squad. A strong summer league showing might get Slaw an actual roster slot.

pretty sure Ford aged out of being able to be on a two-way via league tenure.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Man, do the Stockton Kings have season tickets? I will look into it. I love Monte' and Crew's UDFA's!
Yes, they do. I know someone who had season tix last year. They don't have any info up on their website right now about them though. Probably once the season gets closer. I usually just get single game tix.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Sort of realizing this too. Seems like dudes dictate their landing spot.
I mean the fact that the Lakers took Bronny sort of tells you that a) Bron dictated Bronny even being drafted and b) any team that thought they could draft him to f with the lakers as hostage was told no such thing will happen.

This was Woo’s pre-draft assessment

"Jones measured well, with a 7-foot-3 wingspan and 9-foot standing reach despite standing just 6-7 1/2 barefoot and has continued to help himself in Chicago," wrote Jeremy Woo of ESPN. "While not the quickest vertical leaper, Jones has good feet and hands for his size, has flashed some passing and shooting potential, and generally makes smart plays.
"At 24 years old, his unique story and strong play will likely earn him interest from teams as the draft draws closer, and he'll get a chance to develop into a useful depth player off some team's bench."

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I think his body type looks similar to Looney
Now that you mention it, that might actually be who I was thinking off or it might have been Damian Jones. One of the guys the Warrior picked when they realized that some team was going to take Javale from them in free agency so they decided to just pick big, long dudes three years in a row.

Last edited: