WARNING about Kings Tickets on Craigslist.org

I don't know if anyone here searches for tickets on craigslist for the Kings games, but be very careful if you do. There is a guy who is 'selling' tickets who is in London. He tries to get you to western union the money and then he will fed ex the tickets. There is one catch. He gets the money and you get nothing. I was stupid enough to fall for it and so were a couple of other fellow kings fans. This guy is pure slime. Sacramento is not the only region he is scamming. I have found his ads on the Boston, LA, St Louis, Minnesota and many other craigslist sites. If you go on to craigslist.org and go into tickets and search for the word London you will see his ad. He just posted a new batch on many of the craigslist sites yesterday. Just a word of caution.

yea, this is true on EBAY also, if anybody wants a western union money transfer, its most likely a scam...no matter what the item is..because western union has no policy whatsover that protects the buyer

ya guys, be careful i almost got suckered too :(
i had some tickets i wanted to sell and he wanted to do a courier pick up.

i was wondering why he kept asking me what i looked like in the emails.
he had a "shipping agent" basically himself to pick up the merchandise and give me a fake cashiers check/money order.
i've sold many items over the internet and nobody ever questioned what i looked like when buying something from me so thats what tipped me off.