Video of Ron

ROFL, this is ironic. The trade that was rumored to go down for 2 years goes down right after peja passes mitch's record, and than the guy ron plays against first as a member of his new team is the guy whose shorts he pulled down...

I love this guy. He's really actually funny. He's lighthearted. It seems like he doesn't take life nearly as seriously as a lot of other people.

You know it's funny. If you read that thing on ESPN, the "timeline" about all his "misdeeds" some of them are hilarious. He applied for a job at circuit city before his rookie season? He put down Jerry Krause as his reference!? This guy is a nutjob and I love him for it. Welcome Ron Artest.

OH MY LORD!!! I am so excited!!!! If nothing else this guy is going to entertain us beyond what we can comprehend.

This trade is going to bring a serious jolt of energy to the Sacramento Kings.

Nutcase ron we are in for a ride i just hope hes fierce on the court. Hey maybe he can pants kobe then kobe will throw a elbow and get suspended. HAHAH just wishful thinking

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Ron Artest said:
"PAUL...I'm SO SOORRY FOR HUmiLIATINg YOU on LIVe TV by PULlING YOUR SHoRTS DowN!"
ROFL!

I'm loving him more and more by the minute...Kings fans...We are in for a ride!

Where it takes us, nobody knows!

Yeah everyone who knows Ron from what I've heard says he's a real nice guy. He's funny and light hearted. He likes to Joke around. After meeting Bonzi at Avalon and getting to see his sense of humor, and listening to Bonzi's sense of humor when talking thsi morning on KHTK, I think Bonzi and Artest are going to get along real well.

The A's had the Bash Brothers, we now have the Dynamic Duo, Wells and Artest.

DocHolliday said:
Yeah everyone who knows Ron from what I've heard says he's a real nice guy. He's funny and light hearted. He likes to Joke around. After meeting Bonzi at Avalon and getting to see his sense of humor, and listening to Bonzi's sense of humor when talking thsi morning on KHTK, I think Bonzi and Artest are going to get along real well.

The A's had the Bash Brothers, we now have the Dynamic Duo, Wells and Artest.
Hey, we now have the 'Bash Brothers', too...dont ya think?? I like that nickname for the two of them.

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Bonzi and Artest could definitely be Bash Brothers with the way they could manhandle these smaller wing players.

Kev.in said:
That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Bonzi and Artest could definitely be Bash Brothers with the way they could manhandle these smaller wing players.
I think it would be great to give the duo a nickname like this to give some identity to our team. All hail the 'Bash Brothers', Bonzi and Artest!

Circa_1985_Fan said:
Hey, we now have the 'Bash Brothers', too...dont ya think?? I like that nickname for the two of them.
Definitely Bash Brothers. I was just trying to not rip a name that had already been done. But, the bash brothers may be more suitable. I don't want those two to get into an argument over who is Batman and who is Robin.

Last edited:
Funny! Really immature though. Not only did he pull Paul Pierce's shorts down in a game, he sang about it afterwards! It had me laughing pretty hard!

About Ron Artest as a singer, I think he tried to be a rapper and had an album but...lets just say it didn't turn out to well. ;)