Victor Oladipo???

he’s bffs with Domas. Dude’s not the same player he was before all the injuries but would help the defense and could be a nice buy low depth signing. The guy’s perimeter shooting has completely fallen off a cliff though
Fact that he is so injury-prone is what worries me the most. Plus he was never a sharpshooter to begin with...

He only played 12 games for the Heat in 2 seasons, and 20 games the 2-season prior in the Rockets.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
A one year make good type of deal is exactly what the Kings should be doing to fill out the roster next season. The draft likely brings a SG at this point but a low to no risk signing like this isn't an issue. Oladipo has a history of having the ability to guard on the wing too.

Yeah, but I'd be willing to take a flyer on him given his playoff run so far, but i would be clear thst first year is guaranteed, second year will be team option but worth more (2 year 14M - $6 and $8M). Resign and Start DDV next to Fox. Bring Davion and Oladipo off the bench (2 strong ass defenders). Try to trade TD and Holiday (both on reasonable expiring contracts) along with Holmes.

Yeah, but I'd be willing to take a flyer on him given his playoff run so far, but i would be clear thst first year is guaranteed, second year will be team option but worth more (2 year 14M - $6 and $8M). Resign and Start DDV next to Fox. Bring Davion and Oladipo off the bench (2 strong ass defenders). Try to trade TD and Holiday (both on reasonable expiring contracts) along with Holmes.
Yeah I really like this train of thinking. I think it's very likely he's signs another 1 year prove-it deal somewhere. Has the connection to Sabonis and if things go really well next season, we'll have the cap space to resign him to a bigger deal next off-season.

Not my first choice where to spend, but wouldn't be overtly mad at it. Real potential buy-low situation, especially if he can continue to build off some of these playoff games. I think I'd rather take a look at Otto Porter for a shorter term "win-now" vet as he just proved he can make it through a season, but Dipo is up there.

Yeah I really like this train of thinking. I think it's very likely he's signs another 1 year prove-it deal somewhere. Has the connection to Sabonis and if things go really well next season, we'll have the cap space to resign him to a bigger deal next off-season.

Not my first choice where to spend, but wouldn't be overtly mad at it. Real potential buy-low situation, especially if he can continue to build off some of these playoff games. I think I'd rather take a look at Otto Porter for a shorter term "win-now" vet as he just proved he can make it through a season, but Dipo is up there.
Oladipo is more able to shoulder some of the scoring role when fox goes to the bench. Porter is just as fragile, but has none of the offensive potential.

Fox/Mitchell
DDV/Oladipo
Barnes/Harkless
Lyles/metu
Sabonis/Jones/Len

Try to trade some combo of either TD or Holiday, and Holmes and Len. Resigning DDV and Jones is important, but I'd also like to go get depth on the cheap like one of the Martin twins (ideally Caleb).