Ultimate Basketball Player

KP

Starter
TNT must be reading our threads cuz Kenny "The Jet" put together his ultimate basketball player on TNT tonight. J-Kidds eyes, KG's leadership and arms, Lebrons legs, AI's heart, Ray Allens wrists, Shaqs shoulders, Kobes skill set, Tim Duncans intangibles, and Oh Yeah C-Webbs hands, I knew he would get the love.

Last edited:
Why is there nothing with Michael Jordan on there??? My ultimate basketball player would just be Michael Jordan himself!

KP

Starter
doone said:
Why is there nothing with Michael Jordan on there??? My ultimate basketball player would just be Michael Jordan himself!
I'm pretty sure it was only of current players. Michael Jordan IS the ultimate basketball player.

yeah i saw the rerun of that today on NBA TV...i agree completely with all the parts...the only thing is i think that Kenny should of added 'the feet of....' and pick a player who is real quick...i was surprised he didn't mention the feet...but all in all good picks by Kenny

iheartBrad said:
yeah i saw the rerun of that today on NBA TV...i agree completely with all the parts...the only thing is i think that Kenny should of added 'the feet of....' and pick a player who is real quick...i was surprised he didn't mention the feet...but all in all good picks by Kenny
It should have the feet of Dwayne Wade!! Afterall, his nickname is "The Flash!"

KP said:
TNT must be reading our threads cuz Kenny "The Jet" put together his ultimate basketball player on TNT tonight. J-Kidds eyes, KG's leadership and arms, Lebrons legs, AI's heart, Ray Allens wrists, Shaqs shoulders, Kobes skill set, Tim Duncans intangibles, and Oh Yeah C-Webbs hands, I knew he would get the love.
And Kobe's what?... ;)

How can you build the ultimate worst player?

Jerome James's brain/intelligence
Kobe's selfishness
Anotoine Walker's confidence/ignorance
Shaq's shooting touch
Ben Wallace/Duncan's free throw ability
Divac's jumping ability
Artest's coolness

God!... There is too many

KP said:
TNT must be reading our threads cuz Kenny "The Jet" put together his ultimate basketball player on TNT tonight. J-Kidds eyes, KG's leadership and arms, Lebrons legs, AI's heart, Ray Allens wrists, Shaqs shoulders, Kobes skill set, Tim Duncans intangibles, and Oh Yeah C-Webbs hands....
...and Hedo's facial features.