Tyrese Haliburton

Walton basically gave Haliburton the keys in the 4th and he was deadly in the P&R and hit a couple of big 3s. Unbelievable how easily he has been able to assimilate, especially when you consider the shortened training camp. My goodness.
The last one he hit to seal the game was mighty impressive. Not only did he have to evade the defender with an escape dribble, but he was drifting toward the baseline. By the time he actually watched the shot go through, he was well beyond the baseline.

Is it too soon to demand that Tyrese be option #1 for final shots? ;)

The last one he hit to seal the game was mighty impressive. Not only did he have to evade the defender with an escape dribble, but he was drifting toward the baseline. By the time he actually watched the shot go through, he was well beyond the baseline.

Is it too soon to demand that Tyrese be option #1 for final shots? ;)
Still think Fox should be option #1. He's the best shot creator, FT getter on the team. But don't think it's too soon to say Hali should start over Buddy. That is starting to become patently obvious.

Haliburton has been great. Last night he played PG and did not look like a rookie. It was a great win with some timely 3's by Buddy and Tyrese.

I love to watch Tyrese and can't wait for the next game.

Other than having gone to Iowa State (Iowa alum here) there’s nothing not to like about Haliburton and the way he plays.
It‘s crazy that he lasted until the 12th pick.
Six games in and he’s already a team leader. How could you ask for more?
If the Kings can hit on next year‘s pick as well the future will be looking so bright we’ll all have to wear shades.

I don’t mind him being sixth man. I feel he’s mature enough to accept that’s where we need him even if he does become better than buddy. Keep team chemistry going and let buddy shoot his way out if his slump instead of pissing off another starter. Just give him cojo’s spot of subbing in 5 mins after the game starts. Anyways what luke really needs to do is make sure ty is finishing games. That’s more important than starting.

I don’t mind him being sixth man. I feel he’s mature enough to accept that’s where we need him even if he does become better than buddy. Keep team chemistry going and let buddy shoot his way out if his slump instead of pissing off another starter. Just give him cojo’s spot of subbing in 5 mins after the game starts. Anyways what luke really needs to do is make sure ty is finishing games. That’s more important than starting.
Already is better than Buddy.

Other than having gone to Iowa State (Iowa alum here) there’s nothing not to like about Haliburton and the way he plays.
It‘s crazy that he lasted until the 12th pick.
Six games in and he’s already a team leader. How could you ask for more?
If the Kings can hit on next year‘s pick as well the future will be looking so bright we’ll all have to wear shades.
Hey a fellow Hawkeye fan! I used to hate on the Clones as a kid but started rooting for them (unless they played Iowa of course) when they had Marcus Fizer and Jamal Tinsley.

Fun year to be a Hawk fan with Garza!

Haliburton took over in the fourth quarter when it counted last night against Chicago. Rookies rarely can do that. Especially in all phases of the game.
His ability in the pick and roll takes advantage my man Mr. Holmes' ability to attack the basket. It begs the question, why have Fox and Hield and Joseph had so much trouble figuring this out?
Tyrese is quickly showing leadership, unselfishness, and humility. Very impressive.

Haliburton has been great. Last night he played PG and did not look like a rookie. It was a great win with some timely 3's by Buddy and Tyrese.

I love to watch Tyrese and can't wait for the next game.
Been saying since preseason that Tyrese is the best PG on the team. Not a knock on Fox, but Fox is in the mold of the modern day scoring guard. Tyrese is a classic Chris Paul, Jason Kidd type of guard.