Tyreke Evans Videos

Wow thanks for that excellent video! Tyreke is like the Terminator or something...born and trained to be a basketball player since he was 4 years old by Team Tyreke (his 3 older brothers). They were duct-taping his hands so he would be ambidextrous with the ball. Recruiters starting calling him at 11 years old. Also went into depth about the shooting incident as well. Very interesting piece by Rachel What's-her- name from ESPN.
I think its a credit to Tyreke and his brothers that he has still maintained level head even though his fame could easily get to his head.

When you compare the attitude of Evans and Jennings and you get chalk and cheese. Thats why Evans will succeed in the NBA and Jennings will be another talented player that falls into a heap!

This kid looks to have a great character to go with the talent and thats a good thing!

Oh one more thing on that Derrick Rose vs Tyreke Evans video for those comparing Rose and Evans.... it really is Tyreke Evans vs Derrick Rose AND Eric Gordon. Evans was on one team and Rose/Gordon was on the other team. Those highlights are of all three of them. #1 in blue is obviously Evans. #1 in white is Rose, and #23 in white is Gordon. I didn't notice that until I went back and watched the video today. Rose/Gordon's team won in overtime, so Rose didn't really come out that far ahead of Evans as people originally thought, consider that Rose had Gordon on his team. Gordon is PRETTY good himself.

"Rose finished with 20 points and was credited with 4 assists while Eric Gordon led all scorers with 29 points on 10-for-18 from the floor and 3-for-11 from downtown, some of them way downtown. Evans finished with 22 points and 4 assists. "

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I tend to agree but perhaps it's more proprietary than anything else. We moderators have traditionally used the bolded red text to indicate something we've done or want to call to everyone's attention...