Trust the Process

This gets fixed one way and one way only his name is Hinkie!!! Give the guy 3-5 years man some of us are anted i last time and it was shot down Hinkie would’ve shipped Fox before offering him a max and Dumbass Bagley would be riding the pine on another team after we got mutuel firsts for him.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Yeah, lets add 10 years to that 15. That'll go over great.

Go back to Larry Bird, give him some of the team. At least now he doesn't have to co-own with Shaq, lol.

Yeah, lets add 10 years to that 15. That'll go over great.

Go back to Larry Bird, give him some of the team. At least now he doesn't have to co-own with Shaq, lol.
what we’ve been doing for 15 years has worked and it literally took hinkie 5 years to get them to be contenders and that’s without half the assets that we have

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
what we’ve been doing for 15 years has worked and it literally took hinkie 5 years to get them to be contenders and that’s without half the assets that we have
Did he though? They supposedly cut his plan way short IIRC, and 2 years after he was fired they started to win. That was also after he bumbled more than a few top picks by doing his own version of stacking at center. He had some hits but his moves in the end looked like someone throwing darts at a board. Anyone that would draft Embiid and follow up with Okafor is a no go for me. You lost your cred.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
under Vivek there will be no such thing as a process of any sort, only failed play in attempts until the NBA decides to end it since it's still in its trial phase

McNair has already hit on a 9 overall pick and a 12 overall pick with a slew of low-cost developmental prospects (Ramsey, King, Queta, Metu) that could very easily turn into rotational players down the line. I'd be very confident in his ability with a warchest of assets to rebuild this the right way.

McNair has already hit on a 9 overall pick and a 12 overall pick with a slew of low-cost developmental prospects (Ramsey, King, Queta, Metu) that could very easily turn into rotational players down the line. I'd be very confident in his ability with a warchest of assets to rebuild this the right way.
He may be good but the challenge is finding the quality forward and he has not done that yet.

Did he though? They supposedly cut his plan way short IIRC, and 2 years after he was fired they started to win. That was also after he bumbled more than a few top picks by doing his own version of stacking at center. He had some hits but his moves in the end looked like someone throwing darts at a board. Anyone that would draft Embiid and follow up with Okafor is a no go for me. You lost your cred.
What is your plan? play in-or just get into the playoffs is the goal of the organization....as lame as that is. That's Monte announced goal.

These last two years should fall squarely on Monte's shoulders. What has he done to change the dynamic here or move the needle. At least, OKC and Houston has multiple picks. What do the Kings have?

Hinkie's updated plan will work. Doing the modified in OKC and Houston I think now. And btw, this is the only way to go for the Kings...sorry to say.

He had not hit anything. Hali and Davion is good pick but not great. Those 2nd round and undrafted guys are meh.

W
What is your plan? play in-or just get into the playoffs is the goal of the organization....as lame as that is. That's Monte announced goal.

These last two years should fall squarely on Monte's shoulders. What has he done to change the dynamic here or move the needle. At least, OKC and Houston has multiple picks. What do the Kings have?

Hinkie's updated plan will work. Doing the modified in OKC and Houston I think now. And btw, this is the only way to go for the Kings...sorry to say.
OKC is doing similar things. One thing That bothered me is we didn’t have any extra asset coming out of the rebuild except couple of 2nd round pick. If we do a rebuild we need to do it right, gather draft asset by all means. Even if we don’t use them we can bundle them for a star

Or get this; we can keep trying to make the play-in and forever pick in the 9-12 range!

we're kinda good with picking from the 9-12 range... second pick gives you a tons of pressure which guides you into a psychosis and delusional thoughts. this way, you just need to filter out who is the best after the 8th spot and life is good, while other organisations with high picks just finished their fly over the cuckoo's nest. and when suns pick that smith guy, pistons pick hayes or some possible mental busts like zion or sexton you will end up as a draft winner. ok, i rooted for hayes but hey, i'm not paid a penny for evaluating anyone, nor possessing a platinum synergy account.

even if you blew a pick, it's a late lottery so it doesn't hurt that much.

speaking of which, maybe its time to finally visit some pink shirts game, there's a new nikola ̶j̶o̶k̶i̶ć̶ jović there and most of the early mocks puts him in the lottery...

we're kinda good with picking from the 9-12 range... second pick gives you a tons of pressure which guides you into a psychosis and delusional thoughts. this way, you just need to filter out who is the best after the 8th spot and life is good, while other organisations with high picks just finished their fly over the cuckoo's nest. and when suns pick that smith guy, pistons pick hayes or some possible mental busts like zion or sexton you will end up as a draft winner. ok, i rooted for hayes but hey, i'm not paid a penny for evaluating anyone, nor possessing a platinum synergy account.

even if you blew a pick, it's a late lottery so it doesn't hurt that much.

speaking of which, maybe its time to finally visit some pink shirts game, there's a new nikola ̶j̶o̶k̶i̶ć̶ jović there and most of the early mocks puts him in the lottery...
#9 means you are picking most likely a guard. We already have massive fit issues with the guards we have…

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2021/11/22/22796148/luke-walton-sacramento-kings-deaaron-fox

W

OKC is doing similar things. One thing That bothered me is we didn’t have any extra asset coming out of the rebuild except couple of 2nd round pick. If we do a rebuild we need to do it right, gather draft asset by all means. Even if we don’t use them we can bundle them for a star
Monte has wasted the few assets we have. Let’s look at his moves:
Let Bogi walk for nothing
Traded for Kabengele and released him
Traded two seconds for Wright and then Richardson for Thompson
Traded the 43 pick for Davis and buried on bench
Traded Bjelicia for Harkless
Will let Bagley walk for nothing

Unless this team has a massive turnaround now with Walton gone, the best course of action is to tank and tank heavily. The excitement period with this team has run its course and the fans are done. Attendance has plummeted and most likely won't get better. Fans know that this teams ceiling is 8th seed/last place in the play in and that they are too crappy to even hit that. Scrap the team, shoot for a chance at Holmgren or Banchero and give the fans something to get excited about.