Tonight's game vs. Blazers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think the Kings will do today? Play starters long minutes? or rest them? I have a chance to go to tonight's game. This is my first ever pre-season game. if the bench will play for 3 qtr, I am not sure if it is worth going.....comments?

Thanks.

Ive been to one preseason game, last year in Fresno, Ca. against the Suns. The only time i got to see peja in person with a kings jersey on. That was early in the preseason so starters only played around 12 minutes. Today you will see some key line-ups though so it may have more of that reg. season feel to it.

I was at the Utah preseason game and it was worth going. Both sides played hard. So I will go tonight rather than off my tix for half price like lots of people are doing.

Yes, I think it will be worth going. Guys are trying to earn minutes - to move up the bench. It is fun! See you there.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
What do you think the Kings will do today? Play starters long minutes? or rest them? I have a chance to go to tonight's game. This is my first ever pre-season game. if the bench will play for 3 qtr, I am not sure if it is worth going.....comments?

Thanks.
First, welcome to Kingsfans.com!

Pre-season games aren't exactly the same as regular games, but they're still a lot of fun. I'd recommend you go - but then again, I never pass up an opportunity to see the Kings play.

:)

i want to see how brd plays without mikie and maybe without kevin, i want to see if he steps up and has a great game, or if he isnt as effective without greats around him

I think they will crush the Blazers even without miller and bibby. Hopefully, kevin martin will be ready to play this game and will be healed since he will have to contribute more. This is probably the game where they will be playing the younger players... I'm expecting to see more from garcia, and price, and hopefully douby will get a fair amount of playing time.

Entity

Hall of Famer
most games i have seen tonight teams are playing their starters 30 min + or not playing them at all. So i guess it depends on what the coach wants to see. I personally would like to see Ref, Salmons, and Garcia log alot of min together since they will be the main 3 off the bench and some chemistry would nice between them.

Not an impressive game at all. We are at home playing the unanimous worst team in the west, who are without their best player and we are not doing well at all.:(

This is just not a good team without Bibby on the floor...
Yes...I was sitting there thinking, "OMG we need Bibby. Desperately."

EDIT: Well, Bibby and & a 7+ foot, shotblocking, rebounding machine, with a few good moves under the offensive basket. ;)

Last edited:
Why doesnt coach muss play quincy some more. I mean he was a scoring machine in college and is way better than Jason.

Also is it me or does Mo Taylor try to draw a charge a lot and he always gets a blocking foul.:)

Last edited:
Yes...I was sitting there thinking, "OMG we need Bibby. Desperately."

EDIT: Well, Bibby and & a 7+ foot, shotblocking, rebounding machine, with a few good moves under the offensive basket. ;)
Unfortunately, Kevin Garnett will be playing for the other side when we play our first regular season game.

This team....

Without Bibby out there can't score consitantly. I'm hoping some miracle happens by Wednesday night because if not I see us coming home at the best 1-2 on this three game road trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.