Tonight's game: More proof why our starting lineup should be...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jimmer needs to find his game. problem is he should be finding it in the d-league not in the NBA. he could benefit from a month in d-league. Maybe Jimmer and Salmons will eventually turn an ankle or something and we don't have to continue to see the worst pg and sf we have had in the last 7 years. If you have watched the kings the last 7 years you know thats pretty bad.
Whoa. That's going a bit too far IMHO. Jimmer isn't so bad that he needs to go to the d-league.

I really don't understand the constant need to polarize opinions on new players. While I can't disagree with your assessment of Salmons, I definitely do not feel Jimmer should be lumped into the mix. And I've watched the Kings since 1985.

we're how many games into the season with no training camp, coach change and a compressed schedule? the bar has been set extremely high for this guy. he seems really hesitant on taking shots. i don't know how many times i've seen him throw the ball to salmons or other players for them to take the shot. his assists would be much higher if they made their shots. would we be complaining if he was racking up 6 assists per game? if anything, there should be a thread about salmons and not the rook. our starting sf is getting paid 8 mill to stink it up.

Yeah, what he says.

L

Lafayette

1. Reke/Thomas
2. Thornton/Jimmer
3. Greene/Garcia/Outlaw
4. Hayes/Thompson/Hickson
5. Cousins/Whiteside

Just cut Salmons, wow, doesn't like to make a play, just presses the offense and slacks off on defense. All because he steals a ball doesn't mean he can play Defense. You can tell he doesn't want to play in Sacramento and only plays for himself. Hickson is a horrible defender and needs to hit the bench and Whiteside needs to come up to play some defense. Put a defense first team on the floor and let them get most of the minutes.

I'm to the point where i really don't think it matters much one way or the other what the starting lineup is with this team. There's no possible starting lineup that doesn't have some glaring holes and that's the real problem.

Just to make it clear, I've been spending a lot of my free time waving towels just in case an opportunity such as this one presented itself. PICK ME!!!

On an unrelated note: I wonder if JT and Donte should stop their Goon Squad jumping thing when playing at home and save their legs for the actual game.