The (legal) sports betting/gambling thread

I'm taking the 1Q under 58 for both teams tonight.
Lakers 1H ML.
Kings 1H under 57.

For the record, I think both teams suck. Expect a lot of new homes construction built out of bricks.

any specific sites?
That’s a site.

For others, go to oddsshark.com. Oddsshark is a good site for research and data. I usually grab data from there and will do a data dump into a few excels that I’ve built. Then use my excel to predict scores. For all types of sports. It’s fun during ncaa football and hoops season especially.

I'm taking the Kings 1H ML. Why? Opposing teams do not play any defense in the 1H. Then they clamp down in the 2H and the Kings end up scoring less than 50. Plus no Kawahi, no George. Though I'm sure Reggie Jackson will end up dropping 90 points tonight just because.

I'm taking the Kings 1H ML. Why? Opposing teams do not play any defense in the 1H. Then they clamp down in the 2H and the Kings end up scoring less than 50. Plus no Kawahi, no George. Though I'm sure Reggie Jackson will end up dropping 90 points tonight just because.

Got the Kings 1h ml. Rolled the winnings into a kings full game ML at -185. Basically getting 10 points, because the Kings are up 10.

Not a bad idea, my gut giving me nothing today so imma just watch
Might do an in game play in the 2h. Depending on the flow.

I was having a good run this week until Ok St’s qb decided to throw four interceptions today. Despite that, still only lost my big play by an inch. Lolzzz.