The Finals

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Karma is gonna bite the raptors in the arse for their fans cheering KD’s injury. Bad bad look.
Karma isn't needed since Nick Nurse keeps pulling from Dave Joergers dual PG playbook. LOL. So Nurse finally goes small, they take it over, then Kerr checkmates his *** by pulling Cook and they go back to the Raptors 5'10" backcourt against Iggy and Klay. He never should have pulled powell. He needed to put Green in over VanVleet. I've seen blunders but at this stage, that was unreal.

My opinion, if the raptors lose game 6 they crap away game 7 too for a massive finals choke job. They don’t handle pressure too well and a game 7 against a team like the warriors who thrive on pressure would be way too much for the raptors to
overcome.

Karma is gonna bite the raptors in the arse for their fans cheering KD’s injury. Bad bad look.
I was feeling the same thing. Not all fans were but the ones cheering his injury are a-holes.

On a side note, if someone gets hurt and get up and walk off on their own power, you cheer them right? Possible some fans were doing that. The ones waving good bye though...F them.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
My opinion, if the raptors lose game 6 they crap away game 7 too for a massive finals choke job. They don’t handle pressure too well and a game 7 against a team like the warriors who thrive on pressure would be way too much for the raptors to
overcome.
I’ve completely changed course, and think the Raptors still have this.

The W’s need EVERYTHING to break right.

Good Boogie. That’s very questionable.

Pre-Finals Great Draymond. Questionable.

Splash Bros to be SPLASH BROS. Possible.

Whatever happens I’m glad there’s another game. I’m enjoying the hell out of this series.

Raptors are gonna regret this so bad
I don’t believe so.

If it takes 20 for 42 from three to beat the Raptors by a single point, I really like Toronto’s chances in GM6 and possibly GM7.

Not only did GSW only win by a single point shooting like that, the Raptors didn’t shoot well at all. They were 8/32. And it still came down to 1 final shot.

Klay and Steph may keep it up, but guys like Iggy, Cuz, Dray and Cook aren’t gonna keep making them like they did tonight. And all the Raps needed to do was hit one more than 8. Hell, they missed 2 more FT’s than GSW did so they could have won it there too.

Assuming things even out in GM6 or a potential GM7, meaning Toronto shoots better and GSW doesn’t shoot quite as well, then I don’t see how the Raptors lose. IMO they’ve proven to be the better all-around team — specifically with KD out of the lineup.

Raptors played to not lose, not to win. Had no urgency the last minute. Dunno wtf, Leonard was doing with 8 seconds standing there. They needed a shot before the 5 second mark.

Damn despite Cousins being the sleeper agent they come up short.
Nah, take your hater glasses off. Despite some bad plays by Boogie, he did enough well that, despite their torrid 3 point shooting, GSW doesn’t win that game w/o his contributions.

I’m rooting for Toronto, but that follow up slam was a terrible call. The ball was clearly out in front of the rim and nowhere close to having an opportunity to go in.

Last edited:
Raptors played to not lose, not to win. Had no urgency the last minute. Dunno wtf, Leonard was doing with 8 seconds standing there. They needed a shot before the 5 second mark.
Disagree with your first 2 sentences. Kawhi did what stars do in crunch time and put the team in his back. That’s how they forged a lead late in the game. They were focused and on point. The mistake, I believe, was their own coach killing momentum with a time out.

I do fully agree with your last 2 sentences. The last possession was awful. After the offensive foul call, that’s where the coach needed to the time out. To set up a decent play rather than the playground crap. They could have been more prepared where to go with the ball when Kawhi got double teamed.

FWIW, that moving screen on Cousins irritates me from the standpoint that I saw it occur all game and they choose to call it there? I remember Looney sticking his @$$ out and moving while doing it to clip Van Fleet in the corner which gave Steph a wide open corner three which of course he hit. No call with the ref standing right there. But then they call that?

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted Toronto to win but that’s a rough call on DMC considering that pretty much everyone else had gotten away with it all game long.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Nah, take your hater glasses off. Despite some bad plays by Boogie, he did enough well that, despite their torrid 3 point shooting, GSW doesn’t win that game w/o his contributions.

I’m rooting for Toronto, but that follow up slam was a terrible call. The ball was clearly out in front of the rim and nowhere close to having an opportunity to go in.
when they showed the camera angle from the top of the backboard, you can clearly see that the ball was still in the cylinder, the ball was 3/4th over the rim still if not less

I’m sorry, but it’s complete BS that Durant was pressured to play tonight. Yes it’s an elimination game in the finals, but he was clearly not ready to go out and play. I put this on the entire Warriors organization and even the whispers of players being upset at him sitting. Also, Draymond is a *****. Teammates have feuds, but I guess they do need KD now right?

Disagree with your first 2 sentences. Kawhi did what stars do in crunch time and put the team in his back. That’s how they forged a lead late in the game. They were focused and on point. The mistake, I believe, was their own coach killing momentum with a time out.

I do fully agree with your last 2 sentences. The last possession was awful. After the offensive foul call, that’s where the coach needed to the time out. To set up a decent play rather than the playground crap. They could have been more prepared where to go with the ball when Kawhi got double teamed.

FWIW, that moving screen on Cousins irritates me from the standpoint that I saw it occur all game and they choose to call it there? I remember Looney sticking his @$$ out and moving while doing it to clip Van Fleet in the corner which gave Steph a wide open corner three which of course he hit. No call with the ref standing right there. But then they call that?

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted Toronto to win but that’s a rough call on DMC considering that pretty much everyone else had gotten away with it all game long.
By playing not to lose = holding the ball going one on one to not turn it over. Not trusting your offense. Then they turn it over anyways throwing it away. They need to make the warriors work on defense not bail them out standing there.

They had 4 time outs and were going to lose 1 at the 3 minute mark. Under the 3 min mark is the last mandatory time out for the Raptors. So it was call one when he did or get the mandatory a few plays later.