The Finals

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LMAO As someone who practices their dribbling still. I'm glad to see Steph Curry lose his handle on his crossover, get a backcourt violation over it, and react like it was a bad call...

Next time i mishandle the ball and have to go chase it down, i;ll remember that

For whatever it's worth, I feel like the Warriors are overcomplicating their way out of the game.
they look flat out frustrated, and Draymond is leading the charge. I think Quinn Cook was chewing him out after that tech...

Draymond picking up 3 fouls in the 1st half is a very bad sign for them. If I'm Nick Nurse and have 24 mins on the clock im going after him....

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
they look flat out frustrated, and Draymond is leading the charge. I think Quinn Cook was chewing him out after that tech...

Draymond picking up 3 fouls in the 1st half is a very bad sign for them. If I'm Nick Nurse and have 24 mins on the clock im going after him....
The Warriors switching scheme works when the other team doesn't have five guys on the floor who can create their own shot but the Raptors have at least seven guys who can. I know it goes completely against what they do but I think a simple spurt man-to-man defense would probably do better against the Raps all things considered. Also on offense, the Warriors have sorta gone to hero ball instead of work through their adjusted corners/triangle sets (which will happen when Kevin Looney is the second big in the lineup).

Basketball isn't as hard as the Warriors seem to think it is.

Also **** the Raptors fans for cheering for that injury.
Agreed. It wasn’t cool. Let’s get that out of the way right away.

But let’s also be real. KD’s demeanor and behavioral change since joining the Warriors is what brought that type of reaction upon him. He’s turned into a fake tough guy jackass that many fans don’t like.

If that was Steph Curry or Klay, I don’t think the reaction is the same. But KD or Draymond?

As Chris Rock once said, “I’m not saying they should have done it, but I understand!”.