The Finals

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That may be true in the regular season but Dray has pretty much carried the Warrior at times since KD went out.
True, but a lot of things had to break right for that 73 win season to happen, and the playoffs that year were a different story. They were not invincible pre-KD as we saw and they're not invincible without him now. The Raptors are the more talented team if they're missing Durant and have a hobbled Cousins.

True, but a lot of things had to break right for that 73 win season to happen, and the playoffs that year were a different story. They were not invincible pre-KD as we saw and they're not invincible without him now. The Raptors are the more talented team if they're missing Durant and have a hobbled Cousins.
If the Warriors can't force the Raps to play the game they want they'll need KD for sure. He could be the answer if Curry is the only option for them to get tough buckets.

All the talk coming in was Ws had chip on their shoulder. Seems Raptors have just as big a chip on their shoulder. Series long way to go but Ws could get "snake" bit against this Toronto crew - and fans!

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Having once thought the Warriors were done after they gave up a 31 point lead en route to getting steamrolled by the Clippers, I really refuse to believe that they won't immediately come back and beat the Raptors over the next couple of games.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
if the Raps are getting 20+ from Gasol & Siakam on top of Leonard getting his, Van Vleet & Green chipping in with 10+ this is going to be a long series for the Warriors. Warriors need to stop double teaming Kawhi and let him get his and neutralize the rest of the team.

if the Raps are getting 20+ from Gasol & Siakam on top of Leonard getting his, Van Vleet & Green chipping in with 10+ this is going to be a long series for the Warriors. Warriors need to stop double teaming Kawhi and let him get his and neutralize the rest of the team.

Yep and they also need to put their big boy pants on. This is exactly the way the Rockets should have played them but they floundered two games by not committing to it. The Raptors played a physical brand of defense tonight. On every screen almost and on every ball handler was contact which is where that size and strength can be utilized against the Warriors. Gasol was always tough for them because he bodies up on ball handlers so well. He almost sucks ball handlers in when they try to drive on him. Wow... that sounded dirty.

Heading into this series, I felt that for Toronto to have a legit shot they were gonna need two of the three of Siakam, Gasol and Danny Green to play extremely well.

All three answered the bell in GM1. Siakam was phenomenal and Gasol was very, very good. Green didn't score a ton but made some key shots.

If those guys can keep it up, GSW should have a tough time even with KD back in the mix.

But really though, can we ban Drake from attending games?

This might be one of the rare occasions where I'm on Draymond's side. I've had enough hearing about and from that other fool. Doesn't the guy get enough attention from his own profession as it is? SMH.

Glad the NBA talked to the Raptors organization about keeping him away from the bench and off the floor. They should have done that earlier in the Bucks series.

I'll be honest.. that thread about Bagley being better than Siakam is pretty embarrassing...

Let's not embellish and distort the truth.
I don't think many claimed MB3 was better this season. Some were predicting him to be the better player in the next couple seasons.

I personally disputed the notion that Siakam was somehow 'a lot better' this season. I fully acknowledged that Siakam was better this season but that the difference was marginal (things like PER show as much). And that Siakam plays with the best player on the planet, which makes things easier for him. MB3 could perform pretty well on this Raptors team too.