Bamba 01/07 *
Ayton 01/08
JJJ 01/25 *
Young 01/30 *
Ayton 02/10 *
Doncic 03/21 *
Ayton 03/23 *
Doncic 03/26

At least they start off at home again this season. But it always seems like they have to go on an immediate 3-4 roadie after. It would be nice to get a few more home games to start for once.

Oh, and I know a lot of factors play into scheduling and this is nitpicking -- but situations like this annoy me:

Wed, Dec 26 @ LA Clippers 10:30 PM
Thu, Dec 27 vs LA Lakers 10:00 PM
Sun, Dec 30 @ LA Lakers 9:30 PM
2 games played at Staples Center with a return trip to Sac sandwiched in the middle. Since NBA games take precedent over other events at these arenas, it just makes more sense to swap the 2 Lakers games and avoid un-necessary travel. Knock out both games in LA on back-to-back nights before heading back up to Sac.

UGH.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
My target for October: win a minimum of three out of the eight games. For once in a long while I'd like to be able to see them legitimately stay in the playoff hunt until the beginning of next year. By the end of November they will have played Utah three times already. They better learn how to play Utah and win a game in that series.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Oh, and I know a lot of factors play into scheduling and this is nitpicking -- but situations like this annoy me:

2 games played at Staples Center with a return trip to Sac sandwiched in the middle. Since NBA games take precedent over other events at these arenas, it just makes more sense to swap the 2 Lakers games and avoid un-necessary travel. Knock out both games in LA on back-to-back nights before heading back up to Sac.

UGH.
Looks like I won't be wasting much time between Christmas and New Year's watching basketball. I will gouge my eyes out with starched tinsel before I watch a team from LA in Staples.