Stockton Kings 2021-2022 Mega Thread

The team fell short again today. FWIW, Queta played well with 23 points and 14 rebounds. Woodard didn't get any PT. Wonder if he has been called to the main team. He played only 15 minutes yesterday, but played well in that.

I wish Woodard gets more burn at Stockton. He's likely to ride the pine with the main club if he has been called up. Also, I would rather entrust him to Bobby's mentoring than Gentry's.

I would love to be proven wrong, but I just don't see anything in Woodard. He looks completely lost out there most of the time. I agree he should spend the entire season with Stockton to see if he can be developed.

I would love to be proven wrong, but I just don't see anything in Woodard. He looks completely lost out there most of the time. I agree he should spend the entire season with Stockton to see if he can be developed.
He played only 15 minutes on Sunday, and was inactive yesterday. At least the scoreline was quite impressive on Sunday, so wondering why he played only 15 minutes, and then none at all. Didn't see any reports about injury either.

The team has lost two main guys already, with King and Swag being called to the main team. This could be his chance to get more playing time, and get more comfortable out there. Hopefully, it happens.

Terry was pure trash playing in the ABA (Red Star could not wait to get rid of him after signing him for a way better big) I can't believe how much of a joke the G-League must be if guys like him and Mika (terrible for Partizan) are like 20/10 guys and getting looks in the NBA when they actually face some defense completely crumble against middle tier at best Euro bigs. Makes zero sense G-League has a lot of talent but seems pure entertainment rather than any substance.

DJ Steward turning it up a notch since he's been starting. Averaging about 25, 6 and 7 over the last 4 games. Might be a player to keep an eye on moving forward.

Important game for Stockton tonight, after 4 straight losses, seems they brought back Queta to try to help get a win and secure the playoffs.