Spurs-Pacers

My boy Danny Granger put on quite a game tonight! As did Artest.

Granger: 19 pts (6-14 FG, 7-11 FT), 15 boards (8 offensive, 7 def.), 2 blks, 2 stls... 36 mins, I love it. Yeah, it's pre-season against a Spurs team that had other things going on, and Duncan was resting, but great to see the/a top steal of the draft keep playing like he should of been picked where he was projected in the top ten (a unrehabbed leg scared people off). At Conseco too. His games so far, especially this, can indicate what he is going to be like and what he can do in the near future and long-term.

Artest: 20 pts, 13 rebs, 3 steals, 25 minutes... nice.

I won't make posts like this all the time, but this is quite impressive about Granger.

Pacers won 94-81. http://www.nba.com/games/20051018/SASIND/boxscore.html

Last edited:
Kings113.... are you a pseudo-Pacers fan or something..? ;)

Yeah Danny is a beast, I love watching the guy play. He is amazingly versatile, he really can do about anything out there. He's just silky-smooth and incredibly smart.

No, I've liked the Pacers for awhile. Kings aren't the only team that is my favorite, and have others as well, but ultimately the Kings are my most/first.

Last edited:
Kings113 said:
My boy Danny Granger put on quite a game tonight! As did Artest.

Granger: 19 pts (6-14 FG, 7-11 FT), 15 boards (8 offensive, 7 def.), 2 blks, 2 stls... 36 mins, I love it. Yeah, it's pre-season against a Spurs team that had other things going on, and Duncan was resting, but great to see the/a top steal of the draft keep playing like he should of been picked where he was projected in the top ten (a unrehabbed leg scared people off). At Conseco too. His games so far, especially this, can indicate what he is going to be like and what he can do in the near future and long-term.

Artest: 20 pts, 13 rebs, 3 steals, 25 minutes... nice.

I won't make posts like this all the time, but this is quite impressive about Granger.

Pacers won 94-81. http://www.nba.com/games/20051018/SASIND/boxscore.html

I don't know his stats yet, but the Pacers radio guys were practically slobbering all over Granger tonight.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Kings113 said:
No, I've liked the Pacers for awhile. Kings aren't the only team that is my favorite, and have others as well...
This is a contradition in terms; there's no such thing as two favorites. Something is either your favorite, or it isn't.

Heh, actually I meant to say the Kings are my team/first love and ultimately the most, but I also have other teams I enjoy and follow (I said I've liked the Pacers for awhile anyways, not that they're a favorite). I didn't get around to editing it.

SoupIsGood said:
I don't know his stats yet, but the Pacers radio guys were practically slobbering all over Granger tonight.
Yeah, no live scores, and no boxscore yet. I don't think.

Last edited:
Sweet. He should get some solid minutes in the reg. season... a 6th man of the year canidate?

I haven't even seen the guy in the NBA yet other than a few highlights :).