[SPOARTS!] Comments that don't warrant their own thread

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Now you're getting it: just because something gets ratings, doesn't mean that it isn't trash... Or do you need me to post the ratings for Keeping Up With the Kardashians and NCIS and The Bachelor, to make my point?

I'm not even saying this on some, "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!", I just want you to acknowledge that you can like something while being aware that it's ridiculous. As a fellow wrasslin' fan, it shouldn't be too hard a concept to grasp.

Or, alternatively, admit that you've got such a hardon for football, that you'll literally watch any football that they put on your TV. And hey, that's okay, too; I'm not here to yuck another man's yum.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Now you're getting it: just because something gets ratings, doesn't mean that it isn't trash... Or do you need me to post the ratings for Keeping Up With the Kardashians and NCIS and The Bachelor, to make my point?

I'm not even saying this on some, "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!", I just want you to acknowledge that you can like something while being aware that it's ridiculous. As a fellow wrasslin' fan, it shouldn't be too hard a concept to grasp.

Or, alternatively, admit that you've got such a hardon for football, that you'll literally watch any football that they put on your TV. And hey, that's okay, too; I'm not here to yuck another man's yum.
... I was just using your post as a segue to posting how many people decided to watch a new startup league. Which I was going to post anyways as a follow up to my original post. Shouldn’t have done that I guess.

Nearly unanimous praise from the online too!

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Noted drug cheat and defending Olympic champion in the men's 200m freestyle, Sun Yang of China, has received an eight-year ban from the sport, following a trial in which he was charged with interfering with attempts by WADA to collect a sample for testing.